[LFC] 79m sp amarr fanboy looking for null

Hello.

I am looking for a new home to reside considering highsec has become boring for me. My prefference goes to amarr ships! ( amarr victor!!) I have ran some fleets with The streamer Bjorn Bee/ bombers bar and i would like to do it more often. Ive been away for a little bit due to my work but i would fancy hoping back in the saddle.

I am working on going to caps but i dont want to rush into it. THe skills are in the que but thats it. Im mostly into subcaps considering my wallet doenst strech eternaly large. I do have a goal to get realy diverse with ships and while running with incursions i am a fan of going as logistics ( i own 3 logistics of my own)

What i am not looking for:
A eve is only corp. My job often asks me for overtime included with my 3 shifts so i want to find a corp where IRL is first.
Pirate corps ( I mean lowsec.)

Other then that if i have a chance to mine/rat/join some fleets that would be nice!
Hit me up if u would like me into your corp!.
Greetz
Borxus

1 Like

Hi Borxus

I have linked our recruitment post below for you to check us out.

We are a small corp based out of 0.0 space we have our own stations and are always looking for pilots who have logistics experience and are interested in learning how to pvp.

Hi,

Consider checking us out - RL comes first, excellent space, good corp and alliance.

Consider Checking out Blitzkrig. We live out in Greatwild lands and are pretty chill.

Here is our ad and feel free to mail myself or Bahnd Rollard

Hey man. i saw this and would like to try to get your attention real quick so look at this picture

now that you see this, i would like to talk to you about the potential good we can do for each other.
My corp is: pirates, in medium sized alliance, low sec, in Amarr space.
voip required

talk to me

Real Life > Family> Work> Eve is order of priorities. Contribute when you can is all we ask.

I am the smallest corp in our alliance. looking for people who want to have some fun. Join me in discord and we can chat. Lots of room for advancement.

Hi @Borxus

Just EVE-Mailed you

Lets chat,

Best,

Alt

Hello!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hello Borxus,

Ordo Drakonis is part of Mercenary Coalition, the 1st original merc alliance in Eve. Jumping from high sec to null is a big step, though we are based in 0.0 we do have contracts all over New Eden. I belive we would be the best choice for you. Please check our recruitment ad and if you need to know more please drop in for a chat in our public channel “Ordo United”

Looking forward talking to you.

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve. We are a member of Darkness alliance based in Deklein.

YS is looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We offer:

★ Nullsec
★ Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Blackops
★ Small fleet roams
★ Massive fleet battles
★ High end ratting and mining
★ Industrial support
★ A great community with experienced pilots willing to help

Requirements:

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)

Recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate

Contacts: Nakito Kobara and Dawnbreaker Okaski.

NakitoSig

Hi Borxus

I think you should check out Agony Unleashed!

Agony Unleashed is a #PVP corp focused on decentralized/micro-gang combat and our perpetual mission to stopsucking in #null-sec. We operate in EU and US timezones.

Hop on discord, and chat to a recruiter!

I think you would be a great fit!

We’re a wh corp kind of like a null corp, check us out!

Newest video:

We use a handful of Amarr ships for our doctrines and we’re quite easy going as far as nullsec alliances go.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.