Looking for a active pvp lowsec or nullsec corp

Wont lie. Ive been bored and ive hopped around a bit over the years. I make the game how i want my game to be. I pvp, i like content. When i have to pay for a game monthly i like to make sure i actually get to play it.

I got 2) 95mil+ sp chars and 15mil sp char. been playing since 2008. vast corp history but i stand by my statement and i like to have fun!

RezCo - Corpse Collectors Wanted!- Null PvP

PVP Heavy Corp/Coalition - Lots of fleets and fights to be had.

Just check the killboard

Hey,

I think my corp (Tuskers) could be a good fit for you. We’re a relaxed (no minimum activity levels, no CTAs, fly what you want, when you want etc.) mature solo/small gang PvP. We use out of game comms (Slack) to communicate, which makes joining fights even easier - a simple ping means when you do log on, there’s something going on.

Historically, we were a low sec pirate corp, but most of us have found more fun living in a Class 2 Wormhole with a static NS & C5 for PvP & logistics/PvE respectively. We think this wormhole offers the best mixture of logistics & PvP - the direct NS gives us plenty of opportunity for fights (at the moment we are getting about 50-80 kills per day) and the C5 gives us decent logistics.

In terms of organised gangs, in the last two weeks:

Two weekends ago, we took out a new gang - Tech3 Covert Cruisers utilising Black Ops bridges killing two carriers (http://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=150891 and http://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=150894).
Last weekend, we took out the same gang, this time we killed a carrier + Rorqual - http://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=151387
Last night, we killed a Rorqual (http://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=151911) then managed to get dropped by 4 Pandemic Legion Titans & 3 Supercapitals.

We’ve taken many more gangs since then, most of them impromptu. You can find some Battle Reports in our recruitment ad, as well as more details:

Hey bud, you didnt post your TZ, but if you are USTZ, read below. Regardless, good luck!

Is killing ratting blues during CTA not your style?
Have you grown weary of your mentally unstable alliance exec?
Are you tired of having to go 20 jumps to find someone that isn’t blue to your alliance?
If so, Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is the place for you! DnG is a PvP corporation operating in Low-security space offering content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What We Offer

Strong US TZ presence
Regular roams - typically brawly armor comps
Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local
Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations
The good word of our goddess Kesha
Did I mention dank memes?
Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes
What we’re looking for

Strong independent pilots looking for gudfights
Pvp-oriented corporations
Unwavering loyalty to Kesha
Ustz pilots
Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, or FallenDream09 in game.

apply to our website http://dirtnglitter.com/

You won’t be bored and you will get content with us, check us out :slight_smile:

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hey boss try looking at FUITA, we are part of the Pen is Out allaince (gallente fed) up in black rise low sec… We got lots of content available, whether it’s solo, small gang, or large fleet fights we can provide it all. Self sufficiently is the name of the game. Feel free to hit me up in game or join the channel “fuita pub”. I look forward to hearing from you. Fly safe man!

If you are are based in USTZ/AUTZ then aWayWard inc. may be a good fit for you. We do a lot of PVP and when we aren’t fighting we are doing indy. We have experienced and new pilots and can help you at any stage in your EVE career.
Stop by our public chanel “Awayward PR”

Sonic Intoxication is a group oriented Null Sec corporation looking for players who are interested in Team based game play and progression.

Sonic Intoxication Offers >

Small - Medium Gang Warfare
Voice Communication Tools
Ship Replacement
Buy back ProgramOre / PI Corp
Years Of Experience
Good Ratting/Mining/PI
Sonic Intoxication is Looking For >>

Team Players
Pilots looking to learn
Pilots who can Have fun
About Sonic Intoxication

Sonic Intoxication consists of Pilots who have been playing from 14 years to 4 months! An old corp that is recently reforming and establishing our presence in an Alliance that is establishing its presence. Teaching others Eve is all part of the game, and our pilots are not adverse to it.

Our pilots don’t take the game too seriously, but at the same time are looking to improve ourselves and our space!

If you’re looking to be a part of something and grow with us, rather than be just another number evemail or convo Zarosh Dugan

We are apart of a great alliance ( Straight Jacket Bear) we are always looking for new people to become apart of our growing corp. We have a lot to offer in scalding pass. We have a lot to offer, so if you thinking about joining a new corp or looking for something better to do then stay in high sec or you corp is slowly dying. Give us a Shout. We have great leaders with a lot of knowledge to hand out to people. They are always there to help everyone and help you become greater at the game. Wanting to learn the game, we are here to teach you.

Message Zarosh Dugan today

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.