Looking for a Corp to train a new player

Hey guys!
So I started playing this great game last week and I’m looking for a large Corp somewhere within Caldari space that’d be ready to train me.
Don’t worry, I’ve read a comprehensive ISK guide and now the game mechanics, just lack any hands-on experience in p2p interactions.
Looking for military pathways in particular - that’s what I believe to be most interesting for me so far.

PS dont worry about me being an Alpha clone - I intend to buy an Omega status once I’ve accumulated money enough to buy, outfit and insure at max level a cruiser.

Hi Darren,

Check out Black Shark Cult. We are small PvP training corp based in Black Rise (Eha), and part of the larger Bloc alliance in CalMil.

We have an active Discord community where we’d be happy to answer any questions you may have on learning PvP, joining corp, or whatever else. We’re quite friendly :wink:

Hope to see you there soon!

o/
Lynx

Sonic Intoxication is a group oriented Null Sec corporation looking for players who are interested in Team based game play and progression.

Sonic Intoxication Offers >

Small - Medium Gang Warfare
Voice Communication Tools
Ship Replacement
Buy back ProgramOre / PI Corp
Years Of Experience
Good Ratting/Mining/PI
Sonic Intoxication is Looking For >>

Team Players
Pilots looking to learn
Pilots who can Have fun
About Sonic Intoxication

Sonic Intoxication consists of Pilots who have been playing from 14 years to 4 months! An old corp that is recently reforming and establishing our presence in an Alliance that is establishing its presence. Teaching others Eve is all part of the game, and our pilots are not adverse to it.

Our pilots don’t take the game too seriously, but at the same time are looking to improve ourselves and our space!

If you’re looking to be a part of something and grow with us, rather than be just another number evemail or convo Zarosh Dugan!

We are apart of a great alliance ( Straight Jacket Bear) we are always looking for new people to become apart of our growing corp. We have a lot to offer in scalding pass. We have a lot to offer, so if you thinking about joining a new corp or looking for something better to do then stay in high sec or you corp is slowly dying. Give us a Shout. We have great leaders with a lot of knowledge to hand out to people. They are always there to help everyone and help you become greater at the game. Wanting to learn the game, we are here to teach you.

Message Zarosh Dugan today

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We dont require much; but an API is needed. A background check will be performed.
We want people who want to work alone and together, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in NRDS Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.
We try to have diffrent fleets up whenever we can.

Our members range from longtime players to new players.
We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere,
all timezones are welcome to us and we are the sort that understand that rl comes first
Activity in both US, Eu and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacment Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets,
a BluePrintCopy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great
If you want to be part of this join our public channel Evian Ind Recruitment so we can start to get to know each other

Link on forums:Salt getting to you? Try a little time with Evian Industries…

Best Regards
Evian Industries

Hey @Darren_Raider, the obvious choice to me would be EVE University.

They’re big and they’re all about training newbros with every aspect of the game.

I’m not a member, so no investment personally, but just reckon - for what you’re looking for - EVE Uni sound perfect.

Best of luck whatever you decide :slight_smile:

Hey Darren, Welcome to the game!

So straight up, im not in caldari space. But I highly recommend not restricting yourself to one area of space. The corp of your dreams may be 20 jumps away and it would be worth it to make that trip!

Anyway. My corp, Quantum Star Conglomerate, is in Providence at the moment, with the goal of going deeper to null in the future. If you want a military focus, you need to get yourself out of hisec my friend, and we can do that. Provi is not far in so its easy to get in and out, and is less treacherous then other parts of null so would be a great stepping stone for you. We would be more then happy to train you, and there are lots of opportunities to learn new things and even, if so inclined, to try to work yourself into a meaninful position in the future.

If Ive piqued your interest at all, ill post my full ad here for you to read. Feel free to evemail me with any questions or concerns, or if you just want to chat. Good luck with your search!

Hello, I am – well you know who I am. Look, I am tired of writing speeches. I am promoting Obsidian Acquisions. We literally do 80% of things for a new player. I ask of you to check us out. Mail me in Discord by typing in Obsidian Acquisitions in search bar. I beg of you!

Savage Moon Society is currently hiring Capsuleers for wormhole exploration. Good applicants are self motivated; can work independently; have good map reading skills; and can roam for long distances. (50+ jumps)

Full Time and Part Time positions Available (looking for a minimum of 25 hours/week)
Flexible Hours: Monday-Friday (8:00 AM - 4:30 PM) (time is Yulai)
Must have a reliable vehicle that is insured (Vehicle allowances are provided) (preferably gila)
Must have a clean driving, criminal, and work history
Applicants are encouraged to include a cover letter explaining why they are interested in the position and what qualities/experience they have that would make them a good explorer.

Job Type: Full-time

Salary: varies.

Job Location: J223650

Required education:

High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:

Driver’s License
Familiarity with DOTLAN and Tripwire

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.