Looking for a corp

Been gone for awhile and looking to run missions, mine, do WHs, etc just want to find some chill people to have fun with and get back into the game Hit me up in game.

1 Like

pvp? what timezone you in buddy?

Howdy and welcome back to EVE! Take a peek at our post - looks like we would be a good fit for you. Reach out and lets connect. :slight_smile:

Hello @Unforgiven_Ranger,

We are a WH Training Corp/Alliance. If you get a chance; come check out who and what we are …

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be known

Welcome back, think of us when you get bored of running missions and want to make some real isk in null sec

If you want to try 0.0 ratting check us out.

min 10mil sp required tho.

Small gang focused, capital able militia currently defending northern sovereignty and ensuring safe trade and industry routes throughout patrolled space during the EU/US TZs.

We offer:

• A team to belong to
  • Sov null space to enjoy
  • Deployment content
  • Regular flash formed gangs
  • Experienced FCs
  • Personal freedom

What we ask:

• You utilise the space we own
  • You fight for the space we utilise
  • You defend our allies
  • You put the fear of god into anyone that finds their way into our space
  • You have a minimum of 20M SP
  • You are capital capable (preferably with alts)
  • You have PVP experience

If you’re interested in being a part and contributing to our successes, feel free to begin the recruitment process by submitting the form linked below. Once you have completed that form, you are also welcome to come join us in our recruitment discord and reach out to one of our recruiters if they have not done so already.

Thank you for taking the time to consider us, successful or not, we wish you luck in finding a community in EVE that is right for you.

Good morning fellow Capsoleer! O7 May I Interest you in an awesome WH Corp ? We live in a C2 with a C3/HS Static and are with a very amazing Alliance. Very Active, with lots of activities ranging from PvP, Exploration, PvP Mining and ratting. Pretty much whatever you want to do!

I would love to chat more with ya if you are interested, please head to the link and ping me on Discord :blush: Happy Hunting!

Scorpnet Dotcomm
CEO
Vanishing Assets
Expect the Unexpected,
Be the Unknown!

We dont do WH’s but we’ve got lots of space to do stuff in.

Give us a look and we can talk ingame…

WH Nebulas ExpeditionsWh-Nebulas-Expeditions

many thanks in advance.

come roll in a WH with me and my guys. if you like us come stay. we also have fleet/pvp stuff fairly often :slight_smile:

copy paste my name, convo me, and lets go kill some stuff and make some isk in comms.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.