Looking for a new home

Hi Folks,

Just came back from a very long break, I have an new toon in Asvasi who has just over 10m SP atm, I can flying cepters/tactical destroyers and dictors, All Minmatar ships, and currently working on increasing the skill lvl with in here,

As i can only fly minm ship i would like a corp with shield and minm docts, but i am willing to respec if needed to fly on roams and such

I am an 35 year old guy from Scotland looking for an active and friendly corp from uk/eu time zones, Not interested in WH corps more null/low sec pvp/pve

thanks for reading and safe flying
Asvasi :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello mate,

we’d love to have you in our corp. we’re part of legacy (one of the super powers) and are a really laid back corp and our alliance is also. We have loads of offer, excellent space, and the majority of our corp and alliance is from uk and us.

Ill send you an eve mail shortly.

Hello Mr. Oemson! I am Cleaning Lady and I am looking for great, active members like you! We offer low security nearby, our own high security island, opportunities for boosted mining, Missions, PVE, roams, production, trade, you name it! Please contact me in game and come meet the friendly people in The Sparkle Parlour public channel today! We are growing and would love to have you help us grow, new or old!
:woman_mechanic:

Hello @Asvasi_Oemson,

Good luck with your search for a K Space Corporation. If you ever change your mind and want to venture into ‘Best’ space content, give us a call.

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be known

Come give us a look… we have tons to offer

Were not part of any major sov bloc and we arent gonna try bs you into our corp or alliance that you will be dissapointed with in either the short or long term.
Were a small alliance, eu/uk tz; we pvp, pve and live anywhere we please more or less; we can help you improve your game because we have more time to actually spend with you and are willing to do that; what we wont do is tell you were part of a major super power [thats getting its ass kicked] order you into a half bil mach and then have you sit on titan bridges for over an hour; because ‘we definetley got a fight here guys’
Good luck though dude :slight_smile:
Also,

check out our ‘solo’ board, you will see were not absolute shiite and not overly risk averse, we have a few good and exeperienced ceptor pilots who can and will help you improve your skill both solo and as gang tackle, and yes we do use minmatar interceptors. :wink:

Hey mate drop by HAAE pub were currently recruiting , I’m also from Scotland and wee have a few others from UK too NULL SEC PvP alliance , krabbing sometimes … Pm V MAX if interested cheers

Incoming Great Bants and fun

Are you between 18-99 years old?
Are you allowed to watch R-rated movies.
Have you ever performed the hellicopterdicking?
Are you a hellicopter pilot named Richard?
Can you stop the Rokh?
Do you really want to stop the Rokh?
Is going to the disco your other favourite activity?
Then it’s time for you to sign up to BlueWaffe, the Bluest of Waffes.

What we offer:

Explosions
Questionable Advice and Tutorials
Strong and Stable Memes
Hopes and Dreams
The Biggest E-Peens
No Rhymes Allowed
Empty Collection Cups for Tears
Hookers and Blackjack
Relaxed Enviroment
Corp Ships for Roams

What we expect:

Willingness to use Teamspeak
Teamplayers
Willingness to pretend to enjoy Admiral Genaral Alagreen’s jokes
Willingness to explode
Willingness to be self sufficient
Ability to accommodate one regulation sized Pineapple to the rear

In all seriousness were here to PVP lose ships and kill things. Having fun is required. Join “Bluewaffe Pub” in game. We do not any alarm clock ops nor require dedicated game time of anyone. Do what you can when you can and have fun. We have almost no blues.

Howdy! We cover all TZ’s! take a peeks and let connect to have a conversation… we may be the right fit for each other! Looking forward to meeting you! :slight_smile:

@Asvasi_Oemson

Small gang focused, capital able militia currently defending northern sovereignty and ensuring safe trade and industry routes throughout patrolled space during the EU/US TZs.

We offer:

• A team to belong to
  • Sov null space to enjoy
  • Deployment content
  • Regular flash formed gangs
  • Experienced FCs
  • Personal freedom

What we ask:

• You utilise the space we own
  • You fight for the space we utilise
  • You defend our allies
  • You put the fear of god into anyone that finds their way into our space
  • You have a minimum of 20M SP
  • You are capital capable (preferably with alts)
  • You have PVP experience

If you’re interested in being a part and contributing to our successes, feel free to begin the recruitment process by submitting the form linked below. Once you have completed that form, you are also welcome to come join us in our recruitment discord and reach out to one of our recruiters if they have not done so already.

Thank you for taking the time to consider us, successful or not, we wish you luck in finding a community in EVE that is right for you.

Hey there!

First off, I have to say…you should stop considering all others and join Spectral immediately, simply because our CEO is also Scottish. That’s all the reason you need right?

But, beside that, check us out! I think we’d be a good fit for you. We do have mostly shield doctrines, and there are a few minmatar ships in them…though the mainline DPS ships are generally caldari…support ships like the vigil, hyena, Sabre, etc.

We live in Imperium Nullsec and have plenty of both pvp and pve to go around. Take a look at what we can offer and see if it sounds up your alley. If it is, feel free to message me in-game or join our public channel “Spectral Public”

Check out [GRRKA] Running with Dogs we can get you up to speed with your PvP and you’ll fit right in with our current doctrines… most of all you’ll join a community and fly with a team

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.