Looking for corp molten heath/great wildlands

Im looking for a corp which operates in these regions… looking for both pve and pvp… I wana work around these 2 regions or close by

We are in Impass, not close to those systems. but we are a good corp. Here is out forum ad. I will send you an ingame mail too.

We live in fountain, if you do not find the area you are looking for please hit us up and lets chat! :slight_smile:

Hello. My corp lives and operates in Scalding Pass primarily. Check us out 5th Rebel Corporation-Recruitment and join our discord to talk with us.

Small gang focused, capital able militia currently defending northern sovereignty and ensuring safe trade and industry routes throughout patrolled space during the EU/US TZs.

We offer:

• A team to belong to
  • Sov null space to enjoy
  • Deployment content
  • Regular flash formed gangs
  • Experienced FCs
  • Personal freedom

What we ask:

• You utilise the space we own
  • You fight for the space we utilise
  • You defend our allies
  • You put the fear of god into anyone that finds their way into our space
  • You have a minimum of 20M SP
  • You are capital capable (preferably with alts)
  • You have PVP experience

If you’re interested in being a part and contributing to our successes, feel free to begin the recruitment process by submitting the form linked below. Once you have completed that form, you are also welcome to come join us in our recruitment discord and reach out to one of our recruiters if they have not done so already.

Thank you for taking the time to consider us, successful or not, we wish you luck in finding a community in EVE that is right for you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.