Looking For Corp

Buddy and I started a few year back and then didnt end up playing. We have some skills but are relearning the game. Looking for a Corp to do some mining with for now and then progress to other things.

1 Like

Well if you guys want to past just mining, give us a shout!

I can get u into a corp that all we do is crab all day and all night. crab as in mine in fancy rorquals and rat in fancy carriers. we offer JF services and ore buyback. within 1 jf jump of a sotiyo(and other ECs) with every T2 rig in the game.

we are in null space

Let me know what you think :wink:

Hey dude!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hi Tony and friend, we would be happy to have you guys mine alongside us in the great asteroid fields. on a more serious note… i sent you an ingame mail :slight_smile:

When you are ready for PVP in lowsec, look no further then Dirt ‘n’ Glitter

Is killing ratting blues during CTA not your style?
Have you grown weary of your mentally unstable alliance exec?
Are you tired of having to go 20 jumps to find someone that isn’t blue to your alliance?
If so, Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is the place for you! DnG is a PvP corporation operating in Low-security space offering content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What We Offer

Strong US TZ presence
Regular roams - typically brawly armor comps
Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local
Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations
The good word of our goddess Kesha
Did I mention dank memes?
Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes
What we’re looking for

Strong independent pilots looking for gudfights
Pvp-oriented corporations
Unwavering loyalty to Kesha
Ustz pilots
Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, or FallenDream09 in game.

apply to our website http://dirtnglitter.com/

Hello @Tony_Ormand ,

Come check us out, we are a WH Training Corp/Alliance. We believe in the pilots we serve, it’s in our namesake afterall… Dependent On Pilots .

Join our In Game Alliance Chat Channel: The Doppler Effect Pub Crawl
or Public Discord Channel: WHSOC

[DOPLR] Become A Wormhole Savage: C2 Corp Recruiting - Join Dependent On Pilots Today!

Hope to see ya in space,
o7
A :mage: of EVE content

Give us a look when you can in game as well

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.