Looking to join corp to Rat!

Hello, i have slightly over 5 mil skillpoints. and am just looking for somewhere to rat in peace at the moment. Preferably a place in nullsec that’s either NRDS with lots of blue around, or maybe even out in the drone lands. Just somewhere where I can (generally) Rat safely.

At the moment, i can only fly a vexor. Plan on moving into a Rattlesnake eventually, and then way down the line doing carrier ratting.(Re: WAY down the line lol)

Thanks!

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Wild.Hunt Alliance is kicking open its doors to corporations and individuals!

What/Who/Where Are We?
We are community first and a PVP alliance second.
We hold SOV NULL in the beautiful region of Fountain.
We actively aim to maintain incomes and content for our members,
and leadership works to maintain transparency, minimizing under the table rub and tug.

What Do We Offer?

• Upgraded SOV NULL
  • Low Taxes
  • Hands On Leadership
  • Regular Small Gang Roams and Large Scale Fleets
  • A Short Blue List
  • Funloving Community

What Do We Ask?

• Utilize The Space We Fight For!
  • Fight For The Space We Utilize!
  • Follow Corporation and Alliance CoD!
  • Contribute To The Community
  • Train Into and Fly Our Doctrines
  • TS3/Discord

Newer bros ( & alphas ) are welcome, we will train you and teach you how to enjoy EVE. Understand that upon joining, you will enter a probationary membership period, corporation CEOs will lift this at their own discretion. Understand also that we are primarily an omega community, we aim for all members to become omega.

Member Corporations Include:

Join our alliance discord ( linked below ) and introduce yourself!

Give sonic intoxication a look. We have just what you are looking for

Ladeuche, I would like to invite you to consider joining the 5th Rebel Corporation. Our recruitment thread is located here. Although we are a new corporation and currently based in Rens, our long term plan is to head to null sec. I think you would be a good fit with us and you will be able to grow your skills up. Check us out and don’t hesitate to message us with any questions

I’m sorry, Hopefully this doesn’t come across as super selfish lol. But I’m honestly not looking to grow with a corp at the moment. I’m literally just looking for a nullsec area that I can rat in peace. I’m not gonna go out looking for pvp at all. but I appreciate your offer. :slight_smile:

Will look into y’all, thanks!

Honestly, and again i hope this doesn’t sound super selfish. I’m not looking to train into any doctrine ships. Which is why i’m trying to find a renter corp that just focuses on ratting/indy. Not looking to go out into any fleets or anything. Or as little as possible. :slight_smile:

Possibly, I’ll hit up y’alls discord at some point. (having some PC issues atm, trying to get it resolved).

Is the area a pretty quiet area to rat in? are there any activity requirements or fleets/CTA’s that happen regularly that i’ll be required to join?

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We dont require much; but an API is needed. A background check will be performed.
We want people who want to work alone and together, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in NRDS Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.
We try to have diffrent fleets up whenever we can.

Our members range from longtime players to new players.
We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere,
all timezones are welcome to us and we are the sort that understand that rl comes first
Activity in both US, Eu and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacment Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets,
a BluePrintCopy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great
If you want to be part of this join our public channel Evian Ind Recruitment so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed ingame)

Link on forums:No More Tears, Join Evian Industries

Best Regards
Evian Industries

Is there a required amount of fleets or anything that I need to be active in in order to stay in the corp? Again, I’m really JUST looking for aplace to rat and not be forced into pvp. (unless someone tries to gank me)

Astrocomical is looking for more pilots to join our ranks. We live in Providence in The Ring and have plenty of blues around to rat with.

It is usually quiet to rat in and peaceful. There is some CTAs and Strat ops to participate in and there are a few corp fleets going out regularly fo PvP.

Hope to hear from you sson

Wild.Hunt Alliance is kicking open its doors to corporations and individuals!

What/Who/Where Are We?
We are community first and a PVP alliance second.
We hold SOV NULL in the beautiful region of Fountain.
We actively aim to maintain incomes and content for our members,
and leadership works to maintain transparency, minimizing under the table rub and tug.

What Do We Offer?

• Upgraded SOV NULL
  • Low Taxes
  • Hands On Leadership
  • Regular Small Gang Roams and Large Scale Fleets
  • A Short Blue List
  • Funloving Community

What Do We Ask?

• Utilize The Space We Fight For!
  • Fight For The Space We Utilize!
  • Follow Corporation and Alliance CoD!
  • Contribute To The Community
  • Train Into and Fly Our Doctrines
  • TS3/Discord

Newer bros ( & alphas ) are welcome, we will train you and teach you how to enjoy EVE. Understand that upon joining, you will enter a probationary membership period, corporation CEOs will lift this at their own discretion. Understand also that we are primarily an omega community, we aim for all members to become omega.

Member Corporations Include:

Join our alliance discord ( linked below ) and introduce yourself!

hit me up ingame if you’d like to know more!

contact us ingame and you get all the info you need regarding any questions you might have

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.