Hi, Looking For A Null Sec Corp To join

Hi there i am currently looking for a null sec corp to join as i mention in the title lol

I am currently in a Null sec corp, but am currently in the process of leaving and finding a new corp as the current corp am in focus towards PVP. I am not a big fan of PVP though, now you may wonder why i joined the corp in the first place then well this was my bad as i didn’t communicate my intentions of what i wanted to do in null now i do have school on weekday so i won’t usually be on until 4:00PM EST.

What I Am Looking For In A Null Sec Corp
-A relaxing and fun corp to be in
-Great and friendly community
-A community that is willing to teach

What i want to do in null
-Ratting (I can use whatever depending on fitting is. I can use maybe 75-80% any ship under battleship beside any T2 ship. But i eventually want to do carrier ratting when and if it becomes a thing after the Indy patch)

-Mining (I preferably want to MINE ICE lol. I do eventually want to try out rorqual mining but i am months away from that so it not really on the list. I want to mainly do Ratting but would like to flop back fourth if i ever got bored of one or the other)

Thing’s I don’t want to do in null
-PVP!!! (now i know its null sec and pvp is the thing down in null)
-No PROBING/HACKING etc nothing to do with scanning i hate scanning down site i hate it more then PVP lmaoo.

About My Eve "Career?"

I have about ~16 alts give or take
-Main Alt around 18m SP
-Secondary “main” alt around 11m SP (was Orca toon but slowly becoming second main alt)
-Cyno Alt (brand new haven’t omega so no skills invested)
-“Hauler” Alt (Don’t use much i usually main main for anything related to a freighter)
-Then 12 Miner alts (focused in Ice Mining on a fully fitted Cycle/Yield Covetor can do 40.7s to 43.7s depending on alt)

I still don’t know how many of my alts i will bring and which ones i want to bring. I want to get a feel for the corp and how things run. Can realistically do about 3-4 maybe 5 but that’s pushing it.

Got any more question contract me in game at Sara Bloom or if am not on contact me in discord at Spearlight#2944

Will edit if i find more stuff to add

1 Like

Proud Member of Eternal Requiem

✪ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
✪ US/EU TZ
✪ Industry ツ and PvP :skull_crossbones: oriented corp.
✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

10,000,000 SP minimum
Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc…
1 FAT eligible fleet per number of toons in corp

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more:
Rebels and Renegades

I sent you an in-game message! Enjoy!

Come check out ISK.net. We have a lot of variety, are new bro friendly, and really are a laid back group of having a good time. Hit us up.

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Minmatar space with our alliance, with NPC and sov null on the books. While not yet at the institutional level you’re asking for, if you’d like to help a corp from the ground up we’d be happy to have ya. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab in game. Fly safe o/

@Sara_Bloom,

You have clearly listed your intention in your post which is helpful to not only stop wasting your time but to highlight community leaders that can clearly fit within your expectations and desires. I am such a community leader and would like to invite you to consider joining us here at FAYN Industries.

I grew in this game in a very similar fashion to what you have described in your post, we have a great community of well versed veterans and newer players who are all willing to help others. We have some ICE systems close by, but after the change, you will know that these can be very sporadic in their spawn rates, we have some high value moons to mine and other aspects growing strong in a full and diverse PVE environment.

We do have PVP opportunities but this is nothing that would ever require a member to come do, these are simply options for members to come and try should they wish.

Industry is a key focus in the game right now and with our network and community I know you will flourish and we too would benefit from your activity, this is what I call a win win and well worth exploring .

Should you wish to come have a chat I am in game via our recruitment channel FAYN.Recruits or you can find more details here

Regards

PJhustle Signature

Lets chat! Mail was sent with details!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.