Looking for Null Corp

Hey,

I (and a friend eventually) am looking to find a fitting null sec corp to join.
I have around 12mil SP and am interested in PvE and PvP and maybe Industry after some time.
Now the most important thing:
This is a game. I dont want to log in knowing that I can’t do what I want because there is an alliance fleet I have to attend. After a long day of work I just want to log in and have some fun, shoot some stuff and so on.
I don’t want to use discord or mumble and I am not interested in being forced to register on some website just to be able to see the corp doctrine after 30 clicks and 5 passwords (yes that happend) but I am totally fine with teamspeak.
Standing fleet - no problem
Being asked daily why I still can’t fly the expected doctrine ships with skill injectors being available - a problem.
The last concern I have is that I dont want to be in a corp where people are too strict aka: you can’t just do these c3 combat sites, omg, we need to close all the holes before you can do that, or: If I would be the corp leader I would kick you out for not playing by my rules… or the best thing: being yelled at to dock up in my VNI because there is a neut 3 jumps out.
If I lose my ship it is my fault and that is okay but for gods sake just let me do what I want. What do I even farm all this isk for when I cant even have some fun and lose some ships in the process.

EvE is a great game and I really really like it and so far the only bad thing I encountered were other people forcing me to play the game not the way I like it but how they believe it should be played.

Now dont get me wrong, I understand that being able to fly a doctrine ship is important and I am willing to train the required skills.
Also I am 99% of the time interested in shooting something with an actual brain so count me in if you need some help.

Regards

John Flow

1 Like

Hello,

I know, we are not nullsec but I think our corp might be of interest to you.

I have been playing EVE for years now and am still excited about the game. I came back recently after a nice break and tried to find a corp which suits my playstyle. And here started my problem. I could not find anything. They all had some demands or rules I did not want to meet. CTA’s, mandatoy on comms, nothing other than PvP, etc.

So I decided to create my own corp. A corp where the main occupation is PvP but also has room for other playstyles. Do you like manufacturing or exploration as a means to fund your PvP. No problem! Do you want to log in after a hard day at work and not be on comms but just relax? No problem!

I like the close knittedness of a corp and dont like the added weight of an alliance. An alliance will, in my mind, cause the corp to loose its identity and ability to make its own decisions. So this corp will not join an alliance ever. Same goes for blues, we dont need them.

So I hope that you are interested after reading this. The corp is small of course but I would like to grow it with like minded people. To create an environment where we have fun with whatever we do.

What we offer

Mature atmosphere with plenty of experience and SP
PvP orientated with room for other playstyles
Active, engaged, and approachable leadership 
Plenty of content: we can go anywhere we want
A relaxed, drama free atmosphere

What we are looking for

Self-sufficient, PVP focused players
EUTZ strictly
No hard SP limit
Pilots who want to help out other pilots

Join our channel FUP PUB and have a talk to find out more!

Brave Newbies inc. might be the thing for you then. we have like no rules everybody is friendly, if your going to be in a fleet for roam or something then it might be a good idea. to be on comms you dont need to talk but hear is important in a fleet i think. you can do like everything i dont know what i have not done.

So i think we are a pretty good corp/alliance.

Hey John!

Welcome to the official EVE forum!

I am Ram Askaari, CEO of Battle Kats. We’re a part of Hardly Competent alliance which is a member of the Kairos Initiative.

We live in LowSec but have plans to move our Alliance to NullSec at some point. We’re casual, there’s no activity requirements and our main focus is on building a healthy and productive community.

There are a few Discord servers you’d have to have in order to do all of our fleets, but they’re super easy to get set up on. We’re working on getting TeamSpeak3 so we’ll be migrating comms over to there when that’s ready.

We won’t make you skill inject, take your time to get into doctrines and train the slow way if you need/want to (no pressure).

Make ISK however you want, it’s no one’s business how you put Quafe on the table. (Only things we can’t approve of are scamming allies of course.)

We don’t care about our killboard, so if you lose a ship don’t worry about it.

I think everything here you talked about meshes very well with our attitude and culture. Reads my little advert below and get back to me with what you think!

Battle Kats is an 18+ English speaking corporation.

We are recruiting from all walks at this time, but we are primarily seeking:

Fleet Commanders
PvP Pilots
Capital Pilots
Cool People

We currently operate out of LowSec!

SRP for Alliance sanctioned Ops
Discord and TeamSpeak3
All Pilots welcome, 10 Million SP Minimum (no alphas, sorry)
Active, experienced and Dedicated leadership
A focus on community building

Thanks for reading, fly dangerously!

To apply please visit: http://eve-hr.com/BattleKats

Discord: https://discord.gg/2BuP2wZ

In-Game Public Channel: Battle Kats Public

Hello John,

B0SS Alliance is back and we are actively recruiting cool people focused on PVP. We are currently staged in NPC null sec and have plenty of content for people interested in all sorts of pvp.

At Star Frontiers & B0SS Alliance we place a premium on mature social interactions, and on playing eve well - by learning, growing and communicating with one another. As we once famously stated, “we’re not elitists, we’re just tired of fail.”

Please reach out to us on discord! https://discordapp.com/invite/axkA4Rs

For testimony from our members check out our recruitment thread Star Frontiers - 12 Year Old Corporation Recruiting PvP Focused Pilots for NPC Nullsec.... Come Fly With Us!

Hope to hear from you soon,

Nem

Sons of Bane would like to offer a invitation to see what we are about. Joining us will give you the freedom to recruit into what you’ve stated. Contact me in game.

Greetings

I understand you are looking for a corp. We’re a Null Sec Corp that offers a place where you can learn, grow and become a valued part of our organization. We offer an infrastructure that supports what ever it is you enjoy doing in game. We’re happy to teach and are not assholes. All we ask is that you are willing to undergo a background check which takes 24 to 48 Hours.

The Zerva Corporation: A community of active players hell bent on having some fun and enjoyment as we seek to rule the universe. All that will be required of you is the respect of your Zervas brethren, a healthy, psychopathic, desire to blow stuff up and the willingness to enrage our enemies as we expand the influence of the Corporate Empire.

To the right Pilots we offer many things.

Zervas Aeronautics
✪ Active Leadership
✪ PVP/PVE/INDY
✪ Sov Alliance
✪ Relaxed Atmosphere
✪ Escalation sites
✪ Havens/Sanctums
✪ Exclusive Systems
✪ Moon Mining
✪ ABC/ICE/PI
✪ Exp FCs
✪ PVP Training
✪ Solo Action!
✪ Small Gang Action!
✪ Large Gang Action!
✪ Null Sec/Low Sec Action!
✪ Free Fitted Ships
✪ Combat Pay!
✪ US-EU-UK-AU TZ
✪ TS/Mumble/Jabber/Discord
PUB The Evil Genius Bar and Grill

Fly Safe o7

The Prophit

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.