89m SP char looking for chill nullsec corp

Been out of the loop for a while, I’ve only flown with NPSI Spectre Fleet a few times over the last years time. I’d like a corp/alliance that uses pings to form fleets because I’m almost always doing something around the house. I’m a very quiet individual unless the memes flow. I have access to discord, mumble and TS3. I haven’t been playing very often but I’d like a change in that aspect.

Basically a 26 year old nerd returning to EVE looking for nullsec PVP with emphasis on fleet doctrines. I’m out of the meta but I can hold my own. Please EVE Mail me @ Sterile Nails or post here and we can get this started.

I’d prefer a bigger coalition/alliance so there’s more to do with more people during the day and night.
(I’m EST but that doesn’t stop me from waking up early and staying up late)

o/

1 Like

Below is a splurge about my corp just a general gist. We are a corp of 18-50 yr olds who shoot the ■■■■ and casually play eve through out the week. We have a small but dedicated EU tz part of corp and the majority are US(EST-PST) players. Our alliance is SLYCE and coalition is called the DEAD coalition. They have ops daily in northern Deklien with content ranging from bombers to caps engagements. If you’d like to hear more or have questions join the discord there is no obligation it’s a video game. IRL is always first btw we pride ourselves on knowing and respecting that.

[SBBAL]

We’re dedicated to doing nothing in particular and everything that’s important.

This means

• Having Fun period. Whatever makes you happy in EVE that you enjoy doing, DO IT. We are just here to help you in any way possible succeed.
  • Meeting new and exciting folks within the alliance. When we have CTA’s and RED PEN’s up here in the north we ENCOURAGE you to meet others and definitely have fun on fleets.
  • Kick back and relax. This one is self explanatory.

SBBAL is a US and EU tz corp of old friends and new ones that strives to represent everything comradery stands for. Staying together when it matters and creating bonds that will last even after you move on.

If you’re an industrial player we have robust corporation buy back and build programs that take Ore, PI, relic and data site loot, salvage, plus Ice as well. (we have all of these in our two home systems)

There are no SP requirements to join. We will happily teach a newbro or take anyone on a roam. The more the merrier. Many times we are happy to theory craft you a fit as long as we can help get some pew time in. We ask for full ESI access and compliance if we have any questions or concerns about your corp history. We aren’t strict about it but sometimes it’s just a way to find out how you play and who you enjoy playing with.

Industrial and PVP it doesn’t matter to us we just like to meet people of all types.

Some notable Battle reports below

Join our discord for more information on recruitment. Ask for Ari or Millineon.

Discord: https://discord.gg/dyAgZyd

In game Public chat: Short Bus Ballaz Public

1 Like

do you have logi 5?

1 Like

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for active combat-proficient pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity and seek players who value respect, socializing, and enjoying everything the game has to offer.

We are proud members of Triumvirate.

We are looking for players who are,

• Active. 82% of our players are active daily.
  • PvP focused. Blowing up ships is a part of our daily routine. Have experience.
  • Eager to improve, learn, and grow as a player.

Our playstyle involves,

• Frequent micro and small gangs for tight-knit and casual play.
  • Tons of daily roams to club nearby targets like Pandemic Horde.
  • Plenty of traditional nullsec content (dreadbombs, 200v200 fights) minus the TiDi

As a small corporation, we focus on building actual bonds much more than the larger entities. We have IRL meetups at breweries, people at pretty much every EVE event, and target our recruitment to certain regions that we have people in.

Learn a bit more about us at our website, or check out our killboard.

Want to chat? Drop by our Discord, we usually have someone to chat 24/7. If we aren’t the perfect fit, we’ll refer you to another group.

1 Like

Welcome back!

House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More

GOTHT has recently opened recruitment to extend our Pride of Lions
We are a fairly large but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity. Join us down in Null Sec and in our Mumble for never-ending content. We welcome all types of pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders, veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?
We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on our Team Speak. We also have a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 5 mill skill points.

Any Questions or PM Orange Lucifer in game

Or Join Chatroom

House of Tyrell Pub

1 Like

Hey, I represent a corp in The Initiative. which is a pvp based alliance within the imperium, we have a fun close knit corp atmosphere and blow ships up as a corp almost daily. We don’t care about elite killboard stats and often lose stupid ■■■■ but at least we have fun doing it. Being in the imperium we have access to delve to krab in so you won’t have to worry about making money at all. We don’t have any mandatory PvP but we do like people to try to PVP when their real life lets them. We do focus on being competent PVPers as a corp and our end goal is to be able to call a corp op to achieve an objective and be able to fight with a tighter knit group that can defeat a fleet larger than ours using superior tactics. We have people in corp who build just about anything we need to try to create a completely self sustained corp that doesn’t have to rely on the alliance for ships and content, but still participates actively with them. Check us out if you think we might be a good home for you Hole Punchers Null Sec corp in The Initiative seeking all pilot

1 Like

Negative Entropy. in Black Legion is the place to be for PVP!

We provide:

• Highly experienced FCs (including the legendary Elo Knight)
  • Active and engaged corp leadership
  • A group highly dedicated to PvP that isn’t afraid to try out new things
  • More PVP than you can handle
  • Access to nullsec space for PVE; other very high ISK/hour ways to make money to fund PVP/PLEX

We require that you (are):

• Active & PVP oriented
  • Able to fly all our doctrines well (At least Lvl 4 support skills for Retribution, Muninn, Legion, Scimitar)
  • Have a combat a combat capable alt (sabre, blops hunter, captial alt) on separate account to your main
  • Willing and able to train a capital alt (if you haven’t got one already)

We’re a mostly USTZ alliance and corp, but we have a growing EUTZ base and are active in EUTZ on weekends.

Come chat with us on our discord if you’re interested https://discord.gg/aDQGkaz

Checkout our zkill to see what we’re about

1 Like

Hello,

Sent you an in game email. :slight_smile:

1 Like
1 Like

TSSOC is a Proud member of TEST alliance, and we offer all aspects of Null life.

10 years old ang going strong!

come check us out

1 Like

rona corporation looking for new players. rona combined is our public channel contact us:
were in null chilled out and friendly

Come join us in delve!!!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.