Ok, I'm back... now what

So I’ve been playing a long… long time. And occasionally I win eve, and then it sucks me back in a few months (normally just long enough to get kicked from whatever corp I’m in.)

I can fly almost everything T2 many T3, I’m not half bad with industry, and I know how to probe folks down. I’m willing to train for fits if need be – but I’m not sure where I should go.

I think my corp history is pretty obvious if there’s any questions I will try to elaborate. Don’t ask me about 2005 I can barely remember it, other than maybe my first real death (podding.) I did lose 50k SP at one point back when you could due to losing an outpost and getting stuck without a clone.

I like to play, and enjoy helping noobs.

My question is : What the hell should I do?

Edit: Wow! Thanks so much for the feedback, I’ll be going through the list tomorrow and responding to folks.

Edit2: I hate to love this game so much.

2 Likes

Hello mate,

We are accepting new players. we’re a newer corp in a long established alliance holding space in impass. We’re specializing in Ice/Gas/Moon Mining and t2-t3 PvP.

If you are interested drop me a line in game. @ Amunari Talar

1 Like

Hello Paul. Just messaged you in game and i would love to talk with you.

1 Like

Hello friend!

We are accepting new players. We’re an old corp in a newer alliance holding space in Cloud Ring and also doing Faction Warfare. We specialize in PVP with industry on the side.

If you’re interested don’t hesitate to contact me in game @ CaseyLP

1 Like

Hello @Paul_Chafe,

Welcome back to the game we hate to love. If you get a chance, come check out what and who we are…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

1 Like

Hey Paul:

Like you I have quit and come back more times than I can remember. What I don’t remember is having as much consistent fun and content as I’ve had recently in lowsec. If you’re like how I was and lost on what to do; why not come out and join us in Solitude and create some content of your own? We here at Filthy Peasents are a lowsc PVP corp that also dabbles in industry and trying to make our region a fun place to be. We’re all pretty casual and US TZ so some days there will be lots to do and other days will be slow. Check us out:

Also feel free to convo me in game or join our public channel Open Filth

1 Like

If you like ot PVP, and are rusty which is almost guaranteed, then FW is a great start, and Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is in it, and recruiting

COPY | PASTE | GIGGLE | REPEAT

Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is a PvP oriented corporation serving in the Caldari militia in faction warfare. We offer content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What we offer

• Strong US TZ presence

• FCs that will actually remember your name

• An environment not dominated by obsession with kb stats

• Regular roams - typically brawly armor droneboat comps

• Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local

• Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations

• The good word of our goddess Kesha

• Did I mention dank memes?

• Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes

• 100% SRP for doctrine logi

• 50% SRP for doctrine DPS

What we’re looking for

• Strong independent pilots (or corporations) looking for gudfights

• Unwavering loyalty to Kesha

Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, Thov, or FallenDream09 in game.

1 Like

TeamTama - Low Sec pirate corp - check us out bro

1 Like

MimirTech is recruiting for Lowsec experiences with vets, noobs, rocks, reds and crabbing -clackclackclackclack-, Opportunities available for phat wallets and phat killboards!

Join our public channel: LowsecTech
Contact our recruiters: Kenji Yazria, Myopic Thyne

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.