New EVE Player (Omega) Looking for good start/help

I am new to EVE have been playing for the past month (just upgraded to Omega Status) and I am looking to join a Corp/Fleet. I have the general mindset of what to do etc but some help would be appreciated. Looking to get more into the PVP side of things as not a big miner etc (boring)

I am Gallente Federation.

1 Like

Heya, we’d love to show you the ropes of WH space.

Shoot me an ingame message to discuss.

o/

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/s-r-is-recruiting-new-members-and-corps/34450

I think we can be a good fit for you, considering what you want from the community you wish to join. :slight_smile:

Join Renegade Stars channel ingame if you are interested.
You did not say what type of space you prefer, but if you are interested in learning small to mid-sized null-sec pvp, we like to teach.

Hello Jack Augnistic,

We are a WH Training corp/alliance and I believe you would really like our group. We specialize in helping players to grow not just our Alliance but to grow our gaming community.

If you get a chance, please take a closer look at who and what we are about…

Hope to see you in space,
o7

this will help :slight_smile:

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Good morning @Jack_Augnistic give [.FRAG] a look, we’re a small’ish crew in the Feign Disorder Alliance ~ [.FRAG] Fractured Glory wants you!

Give TRIAD a look and see if you want to join us:

Evening.

My corps a small but growing one in the Razor Alliance and we’re looking for pilots to come PVP and have some good home space to make Isk in.

We have a good structure and some dedicated pilots to teaching newer players the ropes and we’re all more than happy to answer any questions you might have.

RezCo Discord - Home of the Dank Memes

PVP IS WHAT WE DO!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.