Pod goo: become aware of it!

Think about it! You never pay attention to the goo, do you? Pay attention now and notice if it is warm or cool and if there is any grit or such also there. Does it have a smell? Can you taste it, somehow? I am off to my pod to research, please report back on yours.

8 Likes

some disreputable stations will short-change you on your daily capsule-regooing. Charge you for new goo, when it was old goo they filled it up with. Or didn’t change it at all.

which is kind of disgusting if you think about it. Eww, sitting in someone else’s used pod goo. That’s disgusting.

2 Likes

:egg::cocktail: = :nose:(:fries:+:mushroom:), :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

:zipper_mouth:

[details=Translation]The egg cocktail smells like fried potatoes and mushrooms, but doesn’t taste good.

You should try to keep it out of your mouth.[/details]

6 Likes

https://imgur.com/0NaMHVc

Get on my level.

5 Likes

Thick and salty.

7 Likes

Haha, that’s gross.

2 Likes

Mmm. Tastes like Khanid.

5 Likes

Pod Goo and You.

How do Capsuleers go to the bathroom? Is it like swimming in a lake? Is the pod goo like a bunch of fart bubbles?

Sorry. :mask:

3 Likes

At one point, I had written a research paper about pod goo and its properties once upon a time during my Caille Uni years with my fellow researchers…unfortunately all remaining copies of it was deleted by my teacher about…five minutes after he read my submission as he declared it ‘a waste of research budget’.

Funny that. :gentlemanparrot:

5 Likes

Always ensure you use the top branded pod goo when refreshing yours. The cheap stuff always left me with rashes.

4 Likes

Isn’t pod goo supposed to be as neutral as possible? Any attention paid to it is attention taken from someting else. You don’t want your mind to be cluttered with irrelevant sensory stimulations when you need your attention on your ship.

5 Likes

It certainly is - it’s almost like a sensory deprivation tank. But the further out of Highsec you get, into the wilderness, the dock crews take shortcuts.

1 Like

I’d love to see what kind of dock crew have the necessary testicular fortitude to try to cheat a capsuleer in areas with even less security and safeguards against… shall we say ‘vexed’ people of means and motive? I’d have to recommend setting something of an example if this is a thing wherever you park your pods.

Given the integral nature of the pod in the performance of our ships, I don’t even think I’d get to those guys myself before the ship’s crew would have torn them apart, and since they actually put their lives on the line I’m not particularly surprised.

It’s pretty much the equivalent of sabotaging the most vital components of a ship.

6 Likes

Exactly. I don’t spend hundreds of millions if not billions on improving the performance if it is all cancelled by some lowlife taking shortcuts.

4 Likes

I dunno where you live, but out here, dock crews who take shortcuts get fired and blacklisted. The kind of crap you’re talking about costs lives, and no capsuleer org would last very long with that kind of service.

3 Likes

That seems to be a mild act of discipline.

3 Likes

No employment and no prospects of it, deep in Delve? Not all that mild.

4 Likes
11 Likes

I must applaud the slick and timely, if somewhat slightly off-putting, advertisement.

Nothing like seeing someone fill a market niche.

4 Likes

You guys know this stuff is already a self-cleaning medium, right?

2 Likes