Remember the "dedicated balance team" ccp promised last summer? CSM member reveals ccp ***canned it

Yeah sorry but I gotta disagree with you on that. I’m probably one of the biggest PvE bear’s in Eve and I definitely don’t share that same consensus. What you listed seems more applicable to Alpha Clones.

The changes I want for PvE content:

1. Event Agents - Allow Cosmos, Data Center, Circle and Career Agents to be repeated annually or every 2 years.
    Add a new group of Event Agents called ‘Political Agents’ for Faction standing increase, possibly for Concord.

2. Cosmos Agents - Include a new 2nd set of mission offers to expand on original mission story content.
    Add new Cosmos Agent chains for the other Factions.
    Make all Storyline BPC’s and module rewards for Cosmos missions different, remove chance of receiving duplicates.
    Increase loot table and spawn rate for Storyline BPC materials.
    Decrease material requirements for Storyline BPC production.
    Increase Storyline module stats to be higher than T2 module stats.

3. Epic Arcs - Add new Arcs for all other Factions including Concord.

4. Exploration sites - Randomize spawn triggers and have NPC Boss / Structure spawn after all defenders are eliminated.
    Remove ability to scan contents of Hacking cans and NPC Boss / Structures.
    Reinstate 24hr Expedition timer reset when warp to site is initiated.
    Include ability to reset Expedition timer for 7 days, if not completed the site despawns and is deleted.
    Add ability to resize Hacking Mini Game screen.
    Include automatic Node clicking to expose empty Nodes which stops when Defensive Node is encountered.

5. Create new temporary mobile Deadspace Exploration Depot (DED) - small POS like station that can be anchored anywhere in system for solo explorers to stage from in hostile territory, up to 3 days active service before needing to be refueled at normal stations.

Hell, CCP could even add random Solar Events to ‘shake things up’. Like various Cosmic Storms that spawn for a short time doing different types and amounts of DPS on all ships and structures within the system.

Anyway, that’s enough for now. Definitely something to think about.

EDIT:

Also increase the RNG for spawning of NPC Boss Commanders and Expeditions from Anomalies and Signatures. There’s nothing more disheartening then doing a ton of sites and not even see a Faction Rat pop up. Not to mention the amount of wrecks containing loot needs to be increased. I can remember when salvaging and looting was a great career choice. Nowadays CCP has nerfed it so bad it’s almost nonexistent.

4 Likes