Returning Aussie Player 84mil SP - LF Home

G’day,

Old school player coming back to the game after 12-18 months.

Combat focused, Amarr/Cal with 84mil sp and looking to focus on Logi and EWAR. Experienced in Station/POS Bashing, Small Gangs/Fleets.

Looking for an active Aussie/NZ Corp in 0.0 for lol’s and pew pew.

Some A’s for your Q’s:

Q: OMG over a year off, thats so long - so much has changed, how will you catch up?
A: I’m a quick study and if the Corp is decent, it won’t take long at all.

Q: Would you consider a non-Aussie Corp?
A: Yes I would, but it would need to feel right.

Q: Chocolate of Vanilla?
A: Both, with a splash of cream and a drizzle of strawberry Hershey’s.

Flick me a message or convo in game if this sounds like something you can offer.

Cheers

Hey dude!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Aussies are my favourite

Still looking :mage:

1 Like

Hey man - our Alliance have a good activity level in the AU TZ including PvE and fleets. I’m often on at the end of the TZ (0600 onwards Eve time) but as an alliance we all hang together so social and activity and support is easy.

Great space, easy ISK making and superb PvP content. Check out the add below and give me a poke in game if you want to chat through, can jump on TS or Discord for a natter.

None of those questions are ones I would ask, but wtf are you using Hershey’s chocolate for and not Cadbury’s?

Can we even buy Hershey’s anywhere?

1 Like

Online Orders or South UK

Hello,

Our Alliance is still growing but I’m afraid we would not be able to always be available during your (AUTZ) play times, however I do know a WH Corp that is an amazingly skilled group for someone of your skill and experience. Reach out to him in game and let him know you were directed by me from the forums to get an interview.

StarConquer212

CEO of Tri-Gun

Hope you find a fitting new home as we all love EVE,
o7

Hey @Raznarok,
If you’ve not yet found a new home please give [.FRAG] a look. We’re a smaller, tight knit group, a member of the Feign Disorder Alliance and we’ve got a few AU/NZ members in our Corp/Alliance… [.FRAG] Fractured Glory wants you!

We fill the ranks with PVP minded individuals, who have years of experience. Join our public channel, and find out what we are about… The Insurrection

#RECRUITMENT STATUS : OPEN

#APPLY NOW!

Current Forums Thread

Old Forums Thread

Here at The Dark Space Initiative, we’re looking to swell our ranks with willing and active PvP-focused pilots. We’re one of the oldest, most active and most successful corps in WH-space with over 8 years of experience under our belt! With the expansion of citadels it’s never been easier to move into and live in a wormhole. Come live with a long-established WH corp to reinvigorate your love of Eve! We live out of a no effect C5 with a C5 static which provides us with plenty of opportunities to pew pew with the locals.

Killboard

Website

Our Videos:

“Release the Kraken” - 230b ISK Cap Fight vs LZHX, QEX & HK

TDSIN vs LZHX

TDSIN vs NOVAC 1

TDSIN vs NOVAC 2

TDSIN vs CANDY

TDSIN vs Provi Scrubs

Activities include, but not limited to:

• Enemy WH raids

• Null-Sec / Low-Sec roams

• Going ballsdeep with capitals in High-Class WH space

• Both large-scale & small-gang PvP

• Spec OPs

• Content spanning EU, US & AU time-zones.

What WE want from YOU:

• Able to attend Ops in either EU or US TZ (or both)

• Good attitude and willing to learn new skills/fleet doctrines

What YOU will get from US:

• CONTENT, CONTENT, CONTENT

• Fleet-up - to show/plan our doctrines

• Corp Store - Fully fitted doctrine ships sold in-house

• Closely connected community that creates content in and out of game

• Sweet meetup events like Eve Northeast, Eve Dublin, Eve Glasgow as well as a huge turnout for Eve Fanfest and parties with the devs!

• Pathfinder - To keep your wormhole mapping crystal clear

• Discord and TS3 for comms

• Super helpful corpies - we will help set you up for making isk in w-space

Please visit our TDSIN Pub and TDSIN Recruitment in-game to speak to our recruiters

#APPLY NOW!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.