Returning nullsec vet, looking for new home in null or W space

Hi,

Recently returned player looking for new 0.0 home. I am open to WH corps too but am more experienced in 0.0. As long as it’s a good, mature community, I will probably fit in. My TZ is EU and I will not be able to play outside of the evenings/weekends. Looking for corps with focus on smaller to medium scale PvP. Won’t shy away from fleets/CTAs but I have a life and no longer time or patience to play Eve 9 hours a day and spending 8 of those waiting for nothing to happen.

I have done just about everything at one time or another but never industry. I will actively look to get into that. I would appreciate a place that can accomodate that and tolerate that I am absolutely clueless when it comes to it.

I am:

1 guy playing on 4 accounts, 2 main characters that can do almost everything between them with a lot of overlap
Self sufficient (though rusty)
Looking to join an active but not too big corp
Can speak English and German

Bonus points: Cloaky, Blops and Bomber stuff, love it.
Corp or alliance SRP are a bonus.

1 Like

hi. come join us for a chat we may be what your looking for… more info can be found here any questions feel free to ask in game

Yamagata Syndicate are looking for pilots like yourself.

YS want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve. We are a member of Circle-of-Two alliance.

YS is looking for people who will “fit in” to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We offer:

★ Nullsec
★ Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Blackops
★ Small fleet roams
★ Massive fleet battles
★ High end ratting and mining
★ Industrial support
★ A great community with experienced pilots willing to help

Requirements:

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)

Send Nakito Kobara or Dawnbreaker Okaski a mail and join channel “Yamagata Syndicate” if your interested.

Hey man. Check out out post, feel free to send me a message with any questions.

Bump, still looking around and lots of time for chats now

Bump!

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec with sov under CVA that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members. In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do as long as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you

If you are still looking for a corporation come check us out. You’ll love what you see :wink:

1 Like

How dose he know who to check out

1 Like

Thanks <3