Returning player looking for a mining corp

Just a player looking for a mining corp.

I’m getting back into the game and I need a chill mining group to roll with.
I do have ships or can get a ship that is ready to fight. I have 1.06 Billion Isk.
I’m learning again and will ask stupid questions.

Contact me In game or in the comments for more information if you’re interested.

1 Like

Still looking for a corp! :slight_smile:

Small gang focused, capital able militia currently defending northern sovereignty and ensuring safe trade and industry routes throughout patrolled space during the EU/US TZs.

We offer:

• A team to belong to
  • Sov null space to enjoy
  • Deployment content
  • Regular flash formed gangs
  • Experienced FCs
  • Personal freedom

What we ask:

• You utilise the space we own
  • You fight for the space we utilise
  • You defend our allies
  • You put the fear of god into anyone that finds their way into our space
  • You have a minimum of 20M SP
  • You are capital capable (preferably with alts)
  • You have PVP experience

If you’re interested in being a part and contributing to our successes, feel free to begin the recruitment process by submitting the form linked below. Once you have completed that form, you are also welcome to come join us in our recruitment discord and reach out to one of our recruiters if they have not done so already.

Thank you for taking the time to consider us, successful or not, we wish you luck in finding a community in EVE that is right for you.

1 Like

Hi.

Don’t mine or you will leave again soon. Out of sheer boredom.

o/

1 Like

hey mate, Cyntech Industries is a small corp but looking to expand. We have almost too much mining to be done for our size at the moment, since we are creating Capitals and seeding markets right now . If you are interested in doing mining and some fleet action/ small roaming gangs on the side, give me a shout in game or look up Cyntech Industries. Will follow up with in game email.

1 Like

Hey man! Aideron Robotics is a medium sized corp that’s always looking to expand. We have lots of space for mining and for PVP alike and you are free to do either, we are also capital/supercapital able. If you are interested in doing mining and/or PVP on the side, give me a PM in game or look up Aideron Robotics.

Hey bud!

1 Like

Heyo! 07

Come check us out, we are a Null Sec corp thats into eveything and we love mining groups, ratting groups, PvP… what ever floats your boat at the time. Give our ad a peek and fell free to reach out with any questions. :slight_smile: Looking forward to meeting you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you all I will check them all out.

Hey @leedledee_loldee ,

if you want another place to look Come check out Mostly Sober

Mostly Sober is an experienced group of pilots that has expertise in all aspects of EVE but with a focus on PVP. We are led by the outlaw himself, MrChuckNorris, One of the best/most chill FC/Alliance leads in the game. We are Alliance members of The Bastard Cartel, who specialize in quality over quantity and are currently operating in the content rich regions of Tenerifis, Catch, Curse, & Immensea

Fly Safe…Fly Dangerous…Fly Sober…Well Mostly Sober

TBC/ Phoenix Fed & GWCS Bait C02 Avatar and Wyvern

Recent Fights:

Corp Killboard

https://br.inyour.space/?s=4811&b=7818740&e=54&t=ujqbuau

https://br.inyour.space/?s=4835&b=7839000&e=150&t=uavvf

What We Offer:

Active and inviting Community/Discord/Mumble for engagement, questions, and asshatery

Experienced FC’s and Content Generating Members

Ability to Grow as a Pilot and get Better at the game

NullSec space for lucrative ratting/Ore & Ice Mining/Baiting

Small/Medium Gang Warfare in our strong USTZ & EUTZ

Black Ops Fleets - BLOPS

Alliance Fleet Ops 50+ with lots of small gang optys

Capital Fleets

Doctrine Ships on Contract

Excellent Logistic Backbone

Propaganda Competitions

What We Are Looking For:

Players looking to Learn and Grow/Enhance their PVP experience

Team Players - Mostly Sober is a collective effort

Experienced Content Creating Personas

PVP/Indy/Logistics/Capital Pilots

15m Skill Points

No Alpha Clones

Working Microphone

Relocate and Stage in Home System

A Carefree Attitude

Adaptable, Willing To Train Into Fleet Doctrines

Current/Former Military

Dank Soundboards

Come chat in our public channel MS-Recruitment in-game to

learn more and apply in game and here:

Mostly Sober Application Form

Hey Leedledee,

I’m from Cerberus Federation. We are not a solely focused mining corporation. We focus primarily on PVP out in nullsec. We do have access to great 0.0 ore and a good moon program for our miners to take advantage. We are a very laid back and newbro friendly group so you don’t have to worry about anyone getting upset with you for asking newbro-like questions.

If you are interested in giving nullsec a try, check us out:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.