Returning Player looking for a new group to fly with (multiple 90+mil sp toons)

O/

Got the urge to start playing again after a 6+month brake. I returned about a month ago but have barely logged on since my old corp and alliance have disbanded and most of the people i flew with have won eve.

Bit about me, Iv been playing almost 5 years, im a uk player. I have pretty much flow with the same group of people for that time, where i was a director/recruiter/diplo etc, with RL commitment i just looking to be a another member and nothing more, i can play most evening for a few hr and meybe more on the weekends. I have pretty much done it all, hi-ls-sov-npc ns but iv spent most of my time living in wh space. Im pretty self selfefficent i can do most thing. I’m pretty easy going, i just go with the flow. My 2 pet hates are drama and carebears, if you have people in comms throwing a tantrum or they are going on about how to max there mining yield or the best way to increase their ticks, i will probably not fit in. i like PVP especially small gang, fighting out numbers and being the underdog.

I’m looking for a LS or NPC NS group to fly with i don’t have the RL time to give to WH space and the blue donuts out the question.

I have 3 main chars

— 92mil sp Sub Cap/links PVP pilot, all Cruiser 5, maxed Loki/Tengu, Command Ship 5, Hac5, Dic5, Tac Destroyer 5, Gel/Min BS 5, T2 links, almost all T2 Weapons etc

— 90mil sp Sub Cap/Dread pilot all t2 Weapons, t2 Siege, JDC5 etc Phoenix pilot with t2 Weapons (Best Dread :ok_hand: ) can get into any other Dread with guns in less than 3hr

— 84mil sp Carrier/Super/maxed Fax pilot, can use 3 out of the 4 Supers, t2 Fighter/Bombers, t2 Triage, maxed Capital Armour/Shield, JDC5 etc, Blops, Proteus, Logi and Hecate pilot

I have a few other -20mil toon that can do jf, covert cyno, trader, hauler etc

If anybody think im a good fit for their group leave me a message on here or send this alt a in game mail, you never know i might be in touch

Later

Hello! Please check our recruitment post:

o7

Fly safe

Check it out!

-0.5 Sov / amazing alliance and coalition of people. Each and every one of us seek to help the other, a completely different environment than most corp of alliances! Reach out to have a conversation and see if we are the right fit for each other.

Look forward to meeting you, see you on the grid! :slight_smile:
Nesca

nice toons!! would be happy to talk to you ingame soon

here some infos about us: [HS] [LS] [WH] Akimamur Industries - Open to JOIN

Hi If your looking for new corp

Hi dude!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

I think we’d be a good fit, Check us out!

Wild.Hunt is always recruiting folks. We operate out in Fountain with a coalition. Lots of opportunity for content.

Hey,

I think my corp (Tuskers) could be a good fit for you. We’re a relaxed (no minimum activity levels, no CTAs, fly what you want, when you want etc.) mature solo/small gang PvP. We have quite a tight knit community, using out of game comms (active Slack & forums) to communicate.

Historically, we were a low sec pirate corp, but most of us have found more fun living in a Class 2 Wormhole with a static NS & C5 for PvP & logistics/PvE respectively. I appreciate that you mention you don’t think you can commit to wormholes, however our relaxed attitude & out of games comms means that when you do jump on, you know there’s something going on. We think this wormhole offers the best mixture of logistics & PvP - the direct NS gives us plenty of opportunity for fights (at the moment we are getting about 50-80 kills per day) and the C5 gives us decent logistics.

In terms of organised gangs, in the last two weeks:

Two weekends ago, we took out a new gang - Tech3 Covert Cruisers utilising Black Ops bridges killing two carriers (http://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=150891 and http://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=150894).
Last weekend, we took out the same gang, this time we killed a carrier + Rorqual - http://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=151387
Earlier tonight, we killed a Rorqual (http://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=151911) then managed to get dropped by 4 Pandemic Legion Titans & 3 Supercapitals.

We’ve taken many more gangs since then, most of them impromptu. You can find some Battle Reports in our recruitment ad, as well as more details:

Hey,

Welcome back to the game.

MASS have done exactly the same thing about a year ago, we’ve reformed the corp with some of its original members and are looking to take it back to its glory days of past yesteryear. MASS is a piece of eve history, one of the first corps in game having being formed in 2003 and also one of the founding members of Stain Alliance. We are a part of Mercenary Collation, so we always go where the fights are and get paid for it to boot.

Take a look at our recruitment thread and if you like the look of us, get in touch.

Not sure if you’re still looking for a corp but if you are this might be relevant.

Clearly with the pilots you have at your disposal, you won’t be short on offers of where to go.

But if you’re serious about small gang in particular, then PSC might be something which would work for you. Be warned, we’re not the best small gang guys in the game or even close. But our main aim is to try and improve everytime we go out (sometimes more successfully than others). We also laugh about our mistakes quite a bit too.

We don’t have a blue donut. We are essentially neutral to pretty much everyone in Eve. We don’t hold SOV because, we don’t need it to small gang and we don’t want to be tied to a part of the map. We go where we think the best content will be found. We are always the underdog. We don’t do tantrums, and anyone who’d try worry about their ticks would be memed pretty hard :smiley:

Downside for you might be not making the maximum use of your caps, in particular super. But IMO it’s hard to do that and not fall victim to the Blue Donut.

If you’re interested in learning a bit more about us, check out our post, linked below. Or hit me up in game. Even if you want to hop on comms and roam with us, I’m sure we could arrange a roam and find some good fights and you see what we are about.

In any case, hope you find what you’re looking for!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.