Returning Player Looking For New Home / Camaraderie & Established Active Corp

Hey @Oryion

I hope my corp fits your goal of finding a unicorn :slight_smile: Now I’ll try to address all the points you made in your post so please excuse the wall of text incoming.

Here at Filthy Peasants we are a US TZ lowsec pirate corp that operates in the Solitude region with frequent runs through Syndicate/Genesis/Aridia. We’re an old corp with established leadership that hasn’t changed in years and with a great FC team that welps themselves often. I led a blops fleet yesterday and only I died so, as is tradition, it was deemed a success!

We encourage solo pvpers and try to help with fits/tactics, intel, and discussions on how to be a better pvper in general. We like to make fun of ourselves for our losses but no one really cares when you lose a ship. We use Teamspeak 3 as our main comms with discord for pings and general chat. We accept new players that have the drive and willingness to learn and not be bitter about losing ships.

Finally a bit of our history: We’ve lived in Solitude for a few years now. We have long standing rivals (Caveman) that we feud with for content and we try to project force throughout the region. We punch well above our weight for our size and we have few blues so as to provide a target rich environment. We also roam into Syndicate and the surrounding areas when there is nothing going on at home.

We’re a rl friendly corp and don’t enforce any participation requirements though our activity is usually around 10 man fleets during weekdays and can get up to the 20s for major ops on weekends. Please check out our KB to see if our fleet times align with when you’d expect to be active.

If your interested check our post here:

I’ll send you a mail in game later today when I can log in. Feel free to convo Arctanis or join our public channel Open Filth if you’d like to chat.