Returning player with some others

UPDATE: I’ve posted this as a reply below already…We have found our alliance home. Thank you to all those that reached out to me.

Fly safe, pilot!

Good morning!

I am a returning player that has not been active in quite some time. I know Eve always had a pretty high learning curve and I expect with all the changes that won’t have changed! I do not return alone and I have some friends and family coming along with me as well as a smattering of others that “may be interested”.

Several of us have a good 2-3 years worth of actively trained skill-points with the occasional re sub in the past where we trained some more. I, personally, have nearly 50 million SP.

Do we have a plan? Barely! We’ve always been a rather motley group of carebears mixed in with those who loved null sec and PVP. We are simply looking to grow and find our place among the stars again after a long hiatus. We would like to keep our corporation, but do hope to find some good allias to get to know, support, and grow with.

If you have a place for some returning nubs that are trying to figure things out again, please let me know.

PS: I’m not really interested in ganking innocent players just minding their own business, but that does not mean I allow anyone to gank me or my people. And if you wind up being the place we bring out motley selves to, you will be "my people’ as far as I am concered.

Definitely a carebear, but more of the psycho variety.

Hello Kri,

Welcome back to you all. Do you guys plan to recruit? What TZ are you guys in? Warped Intentions may be a great place for you guys. Give us a look and see what you think.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Epic

If you’re interested in mining moon goo, PM me ingame, lots of isk to be made :slight_smile:

i will join then?

I will attempt to contact you in-game to discuss you joining Spectral Incorporated, hope to see you with us soon!

We have a corp and alliance with excellent space for the range of activities that it sounds like you and your group are looking for - and I like the ‘my people’ view - we work as a team to ensure the safety and protection of all as often as we can.

Check us out

Come find your purpose in eve.

I wanted to thank everyone for their time and for reaching out to me. We’ve found our home.

Fly steady, pilots!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.