Returning pvp vet/ LF indy/pvp 87 mil sp

Hi everyone my name is Horus, I’m a dedicated, active player that has tons of experience in pvp and roamed alot of lowsec and fw. But the one thing I always found lacking was a group of people, I was curious if there is a corp or group that can use a pilot looking for constant activities and roams. I like to do everything mine, pve, and pvp. Just been floating around randomly in RvB which is a cool corp forsure just want to try to see more of the eve universe.

1 Like

I’m also willing to relocate anywhere need, looking for alot of mining/pve stuff to make isk when we are not fighting people.

2 Likes

I’m CEO of a small gang corp. We do null/low roams. We are a small but growing tight knit group. If you’re a team player, and looking to PVP and have fun check us out. I’ll link our forum post below, and it has our discord link in it, or just send me a pm. Thanks for the read!

I’m a recruiter for a Small PVP Alliance out in Solitude/Syndicate. We have daily activity with the moons out here and are always looking for ppl that like to scrap. Easy access to HS, LS, NS and we are well setup out here. Join us ingame channel Cro-Magnons Pub

Hey Horus,

Have you considered the opportunities in w -space? The isk is good, the content is solid, and the gaming community is awesome.

If you wish to know more, please pop in p ub chat and we can see if its a good fit or not.

Cheers

Hey buddy!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hey Horus,

We’re a Nullsec BLOPS focused corp that has an inhouse indy wing to help keep our corporate machine efficient. Lots of mining, manufacturing, and a close knit pvp core to produce tears. Check us out!

Hi Horus,

We’re wormhole space nerds living in C4-C5/C3 statics. As others mentioned wh isk is good enough to keep your wallet from draining. Personally I’m mostly enjoying finding fights or scouting.
We’re not much on industry part tho, but we have a few dudes looking forward into it.

Check us out:

https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98353083/
https://forums.eveonline.com/t/drunkendis-order-eu-wormhole-pvp-the-first-to-fastparrot-in-this-forum-dammit/5574/46

Hello Horus Lupracal Lupracal ,

Please give us a closer look if you get a chance, I believe we can help each other…

Hope to see ya in space,
o7

You didn’t mention your TZ, so if it’s USTZ, check us out. I pasted our ad below.

DRINK|PLEX|WELP|REPEAT

Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is a PvP oriented corporation serving in the Caldari militia in faction warfare. We offer content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What we offer

• Strong US TZ presence

• FCs that will actually remember your name

• An environment not dominated by obsession with kb stats

• Regular roams - typically brawly armor droneboat comps

• Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local

• Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations

• The good word of our goddess Kesha

• Did I mention dank memes?

• Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes

• 100% SRP for doctrine logi

• 50% SRP for doctrine DPS

What we’re looking for

• Strong independent pilots (or corporations) looking for gudfights

• Unwavering loyalty to Kesha

Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, Thov, or FallenDream09 in game.

Evening.

Resurrection Complex

My corps a small but growing one in the Razor Alliance and we’re all about the PvP in organised fleets ~ want somelarge scale battles? we’re the place to be.

RezCo Discord - Home of the Dank Memes

Come join our discord and have a chat with us if you have questions before joining.

Give us a try :slight_smile:

Small Gang PVP "Axiom of Aggression" accepting Alphas and Omegas

Sent you a mail Ingame

Praise Bob!

Have you found a home?
If not, come by Dark Crimson pub.

We are looking for miners, especially returning vets, to chew rocks and make big space bux doing it

Hi @Horus_Lupracal_Lupracal,

I’ve sent you an in game EVE-Mail. Be great to talk to you.

All the best,

Alt

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.