Returning to game, looking for PVP

Looking for:
Established and active PVP corp with frequent diverse content
Some way to make isk, such as convenient ratting, but I’m mostly self-sufficient
Logistical support to get ships and stuff where needed
Help getting back in the game and updated on changes since I left
Most of all, friends to fly and create havoc with
Additional perks such as SRP are always nice.

Not interested in highsec, carebear, or industrial corps.
No excessive tax or rental charges

About me:
49K skillpoints
Been away from game for 2 years
Previous experience mostly in Null Sec and RvB
Previously specialized in webbing ships, Huginn, Loki, Hyena but…
Enjoy diverse forms of PVP although still have a lot to learn
I’m in my 50’s so prefer a more mature group to socialize with.
I can play in EU or US timezones

Hey, Aideron Robotics seems like exactly what you’re looking for!

We have very diverse content, being in Faction Warfare means lowsec style PVP, including siege like battles which can last days (the last one destroying 11000 ships in 5 days in a single system), to nullsec fleets that come with owning nullsec sovereignty. And we are a very established PVP group.

There’s a lot of ways to make ISK in the corp, whether exploration, ratting, fw plexing, fw missions, gas harvesting, and many more! And with fw plexing you can get your pvp and money making all in one go.

We have one of the best Jump Freighter services in the game, and cheaper than any public service you can find. Our JF service is renown from quick and consistent service, losing no ships in years.

Aideron Robotics prides ourselves on helping out returning/new players, and we are more than happy to help you get your bearings again on the game.

And the best part of all is the community, we are part of the best faction warfare alliance in the game, and we are a tight knit and close group, I’ve made many friends in this group and you will too!

As for SRP, right now we only have SRP for our tech 2 logistics pilots, though a lot of our ships that we fly we hand out, and/or have on contract.

If you’re interested join our discord here: http://bit.ly/FEDUPDiscord

And if you have any other questions I’m happy to answer them either here or on the discord.

hello, we are a small corp but part of an alliance that does alot of fleet ops so you might find alot of fun with it. come check us out. Cyntech Incorporated Wants You! ~Nullsec/PVP/Indy corp expanding

1 Like
1 Like

Small gang focused, capital able militia currently defending northern sovereignty and ensuring safe trade and industry routes throughout patrolled space during the EU/US TZs.

We offer:

• A team to belong to
  • Sov null space to enjoy
  • Deployment content
  • Regular flash formed gangs
  • Experienced FCs
  • Personal freedom

What we ask:

• You utilise the space we own
  • You fight for the space we utilise
  • You defend our allies
  • You put the fear of god into anyone that finds their way into our space
  • You have a minimum of 20M SP
  • You are capital capable (preferably with alts)
  • You have PVP experience

If you’re interested in being a part and contributing to our successes, feel free to begin the recruitment process by submitting the form linked below. Once you have completed that form, you are also welcome to come join us in our recruitment discord and reach out to one of our recruiters if they have not done so already.

Thank you for taking the time to consider us, successful or not, we wish you luck in finding a community in EVE that is right for you.

1 Like

Hello and Good morning! I would like to introduce you to Vanishing Assets! If you are interested in exploring the possibilities of Wormhole space, we are a great way to get into it!

We live in a C2 Pulsar with a C3/HS Static. We do have plenty of In Alliance and Neutral Haulers to move anything you may need in or out of the hole…

We have a wide range of pvp activities ranging from Ops, to Roams, to just fun cracking skulls of whoever we encounter, or who’s unlucky enough to run through our home.

Plenty of ISK Making activities when we all want that dank isk!

We are just recently reforming, so the corp itself is fairly small but we have a very active US and growing EU Alliance with plenty of people to have some fun with!

I would love to chat more with ya if you are interested, please head to the link and ping me on Discord :blush: Happy Hunting!

Scorpnet Dotcomm
CEO
Vanishing Assets
Expect the Unexpected,
Be the Unknown!

1 Like

Hey if your interested in lowsec pvp give Filthy Peasants a look here:

Feel free to Convo Arctanis or join our public channel Open Filth if your interested.

1 Like

Hey, Im gonna send you an ingame mail to tell you a bit more about us but here is our forum ad for now. ***STOP PISSING AGAINST THE WIND!*** Join Us, SOL

1 Like

COPY | PASTE | GIGGLE | REPEAT

Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is a PvP oriented corporation serving in the Caldari militia in faction warfare. We offer content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What we offer

• Strong US TZ presence

• FCs that will actually remember your name

• An environment not dominated by obsession with kb stats

• Regular roams - typically brawly armor droneboat comps

• Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local

• Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations

• The good word of our goddess Kesha

• Did I mention dank memes?

• Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes

• 100% SRP for doctrine logi

• 50% SRP for doctrine DPS

What we’re looking for

• Strong independent pilots (or corporations) looking for gudfights

• Unwavering loyalty to Kesha

Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, Thov, or FallenDream09 in game.

1 Like

Hello!

I recently came back to EVE myself, found some old friends. We fly in Delve as part of the Imperium. We are a mostly mature group, and corp / alliance offers what you listed in your requirements.

If interested, write me, or come by our channel “Steamworks.Pub”.

Good luck with your search!

Hello their looking to add to our ranks and let the plundering be had all night long friendly people good atomosphere lots of pvping if you would like look us up Profit and Plunder .Inc part of Wild Hunt alliance. Plenty profit all day long!!!

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve. We are a member of Darkness alliance based in Deklein.

YS is looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We offer:

★ Nullsec
★ Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Small fleet roams
★ Massive fleet battles
★ High end ratting and mining
★ Industrial support
★ A great community with experienced pilots willing to help

Requirements:

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)

Recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate

Contacts: Nakito Kobara and Dawnbreaker Okaski.

NakitoSig

Hello Heather,

Have a look at our corp and KB, If your interested and want more info contact us ingame.

The Tavern NullSec atm we are in full on block warfare mode but we do a lot of small gang fleet stuff.Mail convo or join our public channel ingame.We are also on discord (see our forum link)

LowSec pirate menace here. Were looking for more players, we do have some older players with all the bells and whistles aswell as some red hot youngsters. Come say hi on Dischord or in our Pub Chat ingame.

check us out

Have you thought about agony unleashed?

We are recruiting small gang nullsec folks in EU & US TZ!

Hop on discord and chat to a recruiter today! - I think you would be a great fit here!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.