Semi-retired semi-bitter vet looking for relaxed home to play (or not as I see fit)

Seeking a serious/casual/hard-core/laid-back home outside of Empire space for some good natured pew pew. I just upgraded back to an Omega clone and need to find a good fit.

Here are my pertinent in-game stats. I have been playing on and off since 2009, mostly in null sec in the PvP theater. Over 98 million SP. Over 7500 killmails. Sitting on over 15 billion liquid ISK and I know how to make more plus a ton of hard assets scattered in space near you. I can fly dreads and carriers, HACS, T3, Black Ops, recons. Pretty much anything under supercap I can fly well and fit properly. I can tackle and scout, carry a spear and do specialty stuff, scan down a wormhole and not get killed by gate guns in low sec.

Out of game? Mid 40’s in age. Midwest America, U.S. EST. Play time varies wildly as does my play quality and style. I might want to rat for a month or barely log in at all. I also might get into multiple fleets a day for a week straight. I might be super active for a while and then drop off the map for a bit and then come back. You can look at my killboard ( https://zkillboard.com/character/259597701/ ) and get a sense of this. If you are twitchy about activity statistics and being in x number of fleets per month, I am not your guy. I am self-employed with an actual job and not in corporate America any longer so no more racking up 100 kills in a day in Mister Vee fleets while “working at home” and pretending to pay attention on conference calls but having said that I have never gotten grief for a lack of activity. I have a big family and will generally not be on comms when not in fleet. I am a big boy and know how to watch local and also how to suck it up if I lose a ship while ratting. Thick-skinned, not easily offended, no interest in being P.C.

Looking for some fun people to fly with and fight alongside. Seeking that elusive balance between being laid-back about the game and being competent in what you do when you undock. Very open to play-styles and not particular about alliances/coalitions but one non-negotiable is that your corp is mostly focused on and dedicated to PvP. I play to fight and that drives everything I do in the game. I have been in most alliances/coalitions and with a few exceptions I am down with any of them. I do like to be able to make ISK when nothing is going on or I can’t be in a fleet so ISK making opportunities are an important secondary consideration.

Number of hoops I am looking to jump through to join your corp: 0

Tolerance level for squeaky voiced adolescent internet tough guys: Less than zero.

Likelihood of joining a fleet for each successive rage ping: -15%

Odds of a very unpleasant response to your copy-paste corp advert for a high sec mining opportunity in reply to this post: Near 100%

I am happy to provide full API for this account as well as the two Alpha accounts I am not planning on reactivating at this time. Eveboard? Sure. A 7000 word essay begging to join your club? No thanks. I have a working headset and can do a brief voice interview if you want, a chat interview would be even better. My chat is set to auto-reject so please feel free to evemail me or reply to this thread.

1 Like

Made me chuckle =)

Fantastic post! Surprised you haven’t been visited yet by the copy-pasta “insert generic recruiting post” recruiting brigade. Here’s my take and how my organization fits with your criteria.

Ewwwwwww… :wink:

YOU’RE HIRED!

We have a fair bit of pilots like this (including me). Not an issue for us at all, RL > Eve always. All we ask for is that when the mood strikes… and the time is right… that you be down for some lowsec (and 0.0) enforcement pewing!

Gotta be honest… this may not describe us exactly. Oh the laid back part is spot on… but competent? Pfft, can’t even spell it!

Done!

We have an entire REGION (and a 1/2) for ratting. Oh and we sometimes take the neighboring 0.0 systems. Mainly for content, but rats need shooting there too!

What about for non-squeaky adult internet tough guys? :thinking:

Lol, we pick on guys for even thinking about considering rage pings! We can’t even spell CTA!

WHATS WRONG WITH THE MINERS??!!! They’re people too!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Full API? Not my area of expertise, but most of us could care less about your dank alt corp and those super cherished eve-mails from the mythical female eve player late in 2007. :unicorn: We just want chill bro’s to fly with, kill stuff with, and lose ships with… that’s IT!

With all that said above, come check out our merry band of Dastardly Pirates! Living deep in Khanid lowsec :skull_and_crossbones: :dizzy_face: :skull_and_crossbones: Doing everything we can to keep Lowsec dangerous!

Free harem for all those that join, better hurry offer valid for only three more minutes!!

Those dastardly Darwinism bois!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

The scourge of anyone not part of the greater Khanidistan Realm!

Oh and EUTZ through USTZ mainly.

CLICK BAIT >>>

Holy crap, someone who actually read a recruitment advert! I will check you guys out, in a strictly platonic sense of course. :kissing_heart:

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

Good post…would read again.

1 Like

Some good replies, still looking! :chicken:

Won’t sit here and BS you, smaller corp in a laid back alliance, i am starting up more of a pvp focused corp within the alliance so that is why low numbers atm,Alliance is mainly USTZ currently reside in Scalding Pass.

Looking for some good pilots that can scout and know how to tackle some things

of course bla bla bla full api ect.

Join in game channel " -UP1- " for a random chat if you would like

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.