Small Industry Corporation Looking for Alliance

Black Rose Industries is a small industry and mining corporation looking to make a future for ourselves by joining up with a larger outfit. This can be as the industrial wing of a PVP group, part of the industrial wing of a large alliance, part of a larger industrial group, etc. We are willing to merge into another corporation, but would like to retain our name and individuality if possible.

We currently have two active players, with five accounts between them. Combined, these have three freighters, two Orcas, and three Hulks. One of our members has extensive experience with null and low sec PVP, and has the ability to fly capital ships.

We are interested in moving to low or null sec, so we will have a particular interest in corporations and alliances operating out of those areas.

Further information can be provided, simply inquire here or in-game.

Chicory Alsabel, CEO Black Rose Industries

Something about your corp is familiar to me. Can’t quite pin my finger on it… but I think I may have shot at you before. Perhaps in the Makhwasan pocket of Genesis about two years ago-ish??

I am getting old and senile though, so I could be mistaken. :wink:

Regardless, I’m part of a merry band of pirates that rule Khanid LOWSEC against any and all, big or small. All that we require is a willingness to pew with chill-bro’s and do everything you can to keep LOWSEC dangerous! :skull_and_crossbones: :dizzy_face: :skull_and_crossbones:

We’ve brought on some indy type org’s in the past… some have turned into steely eyed gank-meister beasts… some have moved on, broken apart, or faded away.

If a PIRATE’s life is something you might be interested in, give us a shout!

Those dastardly Darwinism bois!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

CLICK BAIT >>>

I would very much like to speak to you for what may be mutual benefit. You can get hold of me via our in-game channel, The EDF Bar any time after 19.30 Eve time for the next few days. Please do me this courtesy, it will be in your interest to listen to what I have to say.

We would love to get to know you more. Nyx Legion has a nice quiet pocket thats great for indy and pve with multiple citadels set up for indy already. If you dont already have a boosting pilot wed be glad to help you with that as well. Contact me in game if you’re interested. We’d love to see you around having a good time and making some good isk.

So you mean you’d be happy for other corps to merge with you? As opposed to you merging into another corp? Sorry just confused at the statement, can you clarify? thanks

As in, since we’re so small, we’re fine with joining another, larger corp.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.