13 Likes

Š·Š²Š½Š¾Ń‡ Š³Š¾Š³

13 Likes

Š¼ŠøŠ½Š“Š°Š»ŃŒ Š²Š°Š½Š³Š¾Š³

13 Likes

Mornings LAGLers!

12 Likes

Timezone everyone o/

So I have been watching you tube yesterday while in bed, when I spotted some UFO documentaries. So I clicked it, started watching and went to sleep. I had a dream about being in a port, on a ship, photographing some parts of UFO. They looked like nothing special. Some rectangular, brown arrays of round containers. If anybody would look for UFO parts, he would never find out that it was it. :thinking:

There was also another part of the dream, when scientists unearthed a spaceship, it was inside a mountain, inside stone, petrified, it had few empty rooms inside. It was rather long and nothing like those flying saucers. Partially uncovered, it looked more like few rectangular containers joined with corridors, some smaller parts were attached to it, maybe sensors or antennas. It was all partially covered with stone.

11 Likes

Reading all these ā€œideasā€ that players post on the forums really makes my head hurt. Itā€™s like they have no clue what EVE is about, only came here a few days ago. realized itā€™s not for them and now suggest ā€œideasā€ to make it all safer and more themeparkyā€¦

And then you have these donkeys that are literally so **** that theyā€™re not even good for cannon fodder.

11 Likes

Today in Fallout I went Doomā€¦

A few mods here, a few commands thereā€¦ and Boom, I turned my Fallout into Doom. ā€œHordesā€ of enemies (10-15), a Super shotgun, rocket launcher, grenades, etcā€¦ Also the perk that makes people explode into blood and body parts. Couple that with metal music and you got yourself a doom experience. Now only if there were a way to tune down the resolution below 480p but still keep full screenā€¦

imagehttp://ih2.redbubble.net/image.13175770.4999/sticker,375x360.png

If the New players want an ā€œEve Experienceā€ but dislike Eve they can try the X series, most forums claim it to be the closest to Eve (at least it was in 2015), and yes, it sucks as bad it sounds (itā€™s offline). Just throws you in without much, doesnā€™t even tell you how to dockā€¦ Also, thereā€™s no warp drive, etc.

13 Likes

I hate myself for liking thisā€¦ :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

@Yiole_Gionglao Iā€™m referring to get a badge too!
This website has all the answers!

11 Likes

But, do you know the right questions?

12 Likes

Doctor Who?

12 Likes

Did your convertible stuck to a roof? (read this joke in one of those threads, not sure If Iā€™m doing this right. Tasukete Senpai.)

Just got the ā€œworst thread on new forumsā€ award, iā€™m quite happy. :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

Questions are like a box of chocolates. Once you open it you discover that itā€™s from the Pandora brand and you are too late to close it now.

12 Likes

Chocolate is chocolate. Never question chocolate.

13 Likes

ŠæрŠ½Šŗ
:coconut:
Š“ырŠŗŠ°
:small_airplane:

13 Likes

I donā€™t think that gif is appropriate for teens.

12 Likes

шŠŗŠ¾Š» 480
:rofl:

12 Likes

13 Likes

I know that showing Tenga VR harness is actually prohibited hereā€¦ CCP Falcon warned me that if I wil ever again show that, I will be banned forever. :confused:

13 Likes

13 Likes