The like and get likes thread

So much to more relaxed forum moderation :wink:

12 Likes

They said “relaxed”, not “suddenly we realized we didn’t want that PG-13 rating anymore”. :wink:

11 Likes

Yes, but warning instantly with permaban?

11 Likes

Well, it’s… :speak_no_evil:

BTW, I’ve Googled what Nana wrote and didn’t find anything NSFW…

11 Likes

It was removed by CCP Falcon, it was gif in “So how is that VR thing going CCP?” thread. I was surprised because it was already commented, liked, and it seemed like nobody thought it is offensive.

I think that CCP just do what they want and they dont even respect their own rules.
There was a thing about using new tactics in this AT and CCP banned that too, because… people were too creative? Actually CCP said “it serves no major purpose”. :joy:

13 Likes

That about sums it up.
I was trash posting for years on the old forums and nothing ever happened, no matter what I did.
Then first time I tell Xenuria to be quiet (wasn’t even overly rude for once), for which I was heavily liked up, Falcon slams me with a warning.

Never got another again and I didn’t change my behavior in any way…

12 Likes

13 Likes

OK, I modified my Google and eventually found the thing. Not really surprising that someone has come with the idea since it targets one of the worst imbalances between supply and demand, that concerning men and sex.

“What does this thing do?” “It delivers sex on demand to men” = winning commercial proposition.

Yet on the other hand… it’s just a specialized gadget in a small market niche. It might change the lives of some people, but can’t turn the tide of uselessness, overprice and underdelivery of VR’s second wave.

12 Likes

And btw, it’s my time to go to bed. Nighties lovelies! May you dream pleasanlty (if you dream) or just rest pleasanlty (if you don’t dream).

12 Likes

Is it time for bed yet?

12 Likes

Nini :kissing_heart:

14 Likes

I am living in this wonderful parallel reality. Everything is a bed of roses.
Good night,lovelies. :heart: :blush:

12 Likes

I’m sad that I lacked the time to complete this event and score the Tengu skin. It was such a buggy event though that I was turned off after just a few of the challenges. I have plenty of isk to buy one. But I do rather enjoy playing towards a goal. Good idea. Very poor implementation. :disappointed:

12 Likes

That is CCP’s trademark. :grin:

Also: mornings LAGLers!

13 Likes

Timezone o/

My pillow is a donut! \o/

13 Likes

7am. /me wipes sleep from eyes. I am awake. Almost.

13 Likes

Isn’t that a photoshop, as those pillows aren’t even half that size?

12 Likes

Oooh, cute! Are they actual pillows? As in stuffed, not inflatable?

11 Likes

yes UI scaling, and sorry, i meant 4k monitors of course

When i run 4k resolution my max scaling is only 150, which makes text very difficult to read even with glasses on

13 Likes

Then don’t buy a 4K screen for playing EVE! :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes