The like and get likes thread

Those donuts are made of fabric and not plastic inflatables as I first presumed. About 30cm not the 50cm they appear to be due to the photo shopping.
They also have pillows in the form of nearly every emoticon and mostly smiling poo, of which I have ordered a few…

12 Likes

Compiling the kernel takes so awfully long…

3 hours, 17 minutes for a full build.

12 Likes

photo shop or small woman?

12 Likes

The New Linux kernel rc or a different one?

12 Likes

This comment is going from other’s speculation of windows 10 and a few video ideas…

How would you feel if Microsoft replaced Windows 10 home with the new windows 10 S? The difference being said by most that it would be a “free version of windows” but the biggest kick in the pants is that it can’t run Exe files, only UWP. That means no Eve or even Steam.

You’d have to buy a license to Pro to get the feature back though.

If this happened, would you…

• Switch to Linux
  • Switch to Mac
  • Buy a Windows 10 Pro license
  • Use Windows 10 S
  • Yell/Swear at Microsoft (including fighting for change)
  • Do nothing

0 voters

12 Likes

I have idea. CCP should move development of EVE from Iceland to my country. Iceland is too expensive for developing enything.

12 Likes

3.10.0-514.26.2.el7.x86_64

I’m writing a socket-based firewall with application filter rules and needed to patch the kernel for that. And since I’m using CentOS 7, I opted to use the distributions’ kernel source instead of upstream.

12 Likes

ManU is FUBAR today. :expressionless:

12 Likes

Did I say that Virtual Box is awesome? I’m running 3 different Linux VMs in full screen and do some stupid moonfire faire event in Final Fantasy on the 4th screen.

Thanks to guest additions, I can work on all 3 machines and play on win-doze as if it were all the same OS. Shared clipboards 'n such.

12 Likes

and when I grow tired of having that ■■■■ OS as host, I just boot into my lin-doze and boot my VMs from there :slight_smile:

12 Likes

1e6b90eb5b4fd404356004c534bfa613

12 Likes

Needs more mankini. :wink:

13 Likes

The goal was to spot these lovely ladies

behind the Roegadyns. I failed and had to look at the Roe. Twice.

12 Likes

That Lala there in the middle… He was spying on them lovely ladies with his spyglass.

a0bb256993d98fb2d037a0eac5a6b59c

11 Likes

What a shitty game… Why do I even play that crap :smiley:
But I can’t play EVE. Would lose bittervet points if I’d do…

Guys, you can get Pony Island FREE from Humble Bundle right now

It’s a game made by Satan himself. I recommend it wholeheartedly. :smiling_imp:

13 Likes
12 Likes

but I do have to admit. I quite like erp’ing in my house.

11 Likes

second version

11 Likes

https://mopam-eve.org/screenshots/17-08-08_22-16-08.png

11 Likes

c5cb6d6cd138b5ecce69c5cf5b9c7176

12 Likes