The like and get likes thread

Or this could be his master plan all along behind the encroaching of micro transactions, dumbing down the game and theme-parkerization of EVE.
Presumably he thinks he doesn’t need the community of EVE to sell off a free-to-play WoW clone with spaceships for a nice bargain.

A game made for idiots sure has a much greater potential at appealing to investors, because there are just so many more of those than there are intelligent people that EVE used to appeal to.

10 Likes

Oh my. Will this ever end? Youtube just showed me a trailer for a live action version of Battle Angel Alita. Didn’t knew it was on the making. And haven’t seen the anime, to be honest. But, WTF?

Now call me when they do it with Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. And tell me who exactly would play Yoko Littner… :rofl:

10 Likes

New favorite picture for these forums.

10 Likes

My favorite color in the alphabet is the number 4

11 Likes

I was always partial to 3 myself :thinking:

10 Likes

Well I bought the DCS AJS-37 Viggen.

Looks complicated as hell and everything is labeled in Swedish so I have no idea what does what. There is a lable that says “Automatik Fart Kontroll” I pulled it and unfortunately I heard no farts.

Time to look for a english cockpit mod. Hell or even Russian as I know that better than Swedish.

10 Likes

Hello lovelies.

11 Likes

Since last year, Pandemic Legion have lowered their standards to an astonishing low. Their recruitment has become similar to that of the Pandemic Horde. They have begun to take ABSOLUTELY inept players into their alliance. I’ve lost my respect towards them. :unamused:

11 Likes

I don’t see the difference to what they were before. PL has been full of incompetent morons for a really long time already. They even took @JakeMiester!

11 Likes

Ready for todays no thinking time.
Rdy
Go

11 Likes

I’m still No. 2, but oh wow you now have 4.8k likes more than me, Nana.

10 Likes

Sometimes it is as simple as asking yourself: why should I lose? Why do I experience defeat, when it’s in my hand to avoid it? What’s the need to? It’s just a game. If I don’t win, I don’t need to play it.

And this is how I have stopped playing World of Warships. Probably I will be back to it sometimes, maybe even tomorrow. But now that my minded clicked, it is doomed. Enough is enough.

And now it’s my time to go and try to sleep, so I say: nighties lovelies!

Also: this is not a fake. Well, it is fake, but it’s not a fake.

https://www.amazon.com/Future-Essentials-Organic-Dehydrated-Water/dp/B00BQ1VD6W

This can was created as a funny mock-up can for shops to bemuse customers. Now they’re sold as… well… the perfect future product, completely free of dangerous susbtances. Specially dihydrogen monoxide.

10 Likes

You guys reminded me of my likes counter on the old forums.

Capture

10 Likes

So, parent wanted their computer replaced, old tower, xp, etc… but they still wanted xp, and portability but not the laptop screen because it hurts their neck…

behold my monster!

A Compaq display, 800x600 mixed with half of a Dell latitude D610, Pentium-M, and 2 GB Ram!!!

Why I don’t play games on my desktop…

This is my desktop

1.8 GHz AMD single core, 256 MB Ram, an IDE drive, and for the GPU… well… it has one, I think. And a floppy disk drive! I have only ever seen 2 in my whole life, well, 8.

My laptop is the second most powerful device in this house, i3-6100u with 8GB Ram, only beaten by my PS3… still… Console optimization rules! I wish devs optimized for a set of hardware… like iGPUs, then the Heavy duty cards would (in theory) push the game even harder :smiling_imp:

9 Likes

It better not be connected to the internet.

9 Likes

Meanwhile in Finland…

9 Likes

They seem happy.

9 Likes

-Best post on the forums poster-

@CCP_Avalon
Is there a badge for that? :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Time to relax and veg out. I went shopping the day before x-mas for funsies. Never again.

9 Likes

Merry Christmas :sparkles::christmas_tree::rocket::kissing_closed_eyes:

10 Likes