The like and get likes thread

9 Likes

Good lord no! I ripped out the net cards on both if them and took the Ethernet cable away

On a another note, I smell a scam, a sad attempt at one

Burner email, not worried about putting it out there

9 Likes

:grimacing:

9 Likes

I fear that hurt me more than it hurt him :joy:
He blew up 2k of my scouts on failed sabotages before that battle (■■■■■■ up in-game timers are inaccurate and he got 550 of his scouts out, else I’d have blown them all to ■■■■)

9 Likes

Its not what happened, but where is RAZOR?

10 Likes

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to those on the other side of the world!

10 Likes

Merry Christmas…

10 Likes

Good timezone,lovelies. :heart:

9 Likes

Good morning and Merry Christmas LAGLers! :christmas_tree:

10 Likes

YES! A WORTHY TARGET!

One of the people we’ve had problems with in the past has left the alliance we’ve a NAP with and now I can attack him freely again. He’s hit my alliance colleagues hard in a first-strike attack, but mine’s bigger than his. If my attack force clashes with his, he’s going to get wiped out and that’s not even taking into account that I’m pooling reinforcements from all over my empire.

This will be the biggest and most destructive battle of this alpha round.

9 Likes
9 Likes

It would make sense!

9 Likes

The x-mas troll strikes again. Wife thought i bought her sink strainers for a gift. She took it well and just moved on. While she was away I slid the actual gift on her desk. Tonight will be a great night.

10 Likes

That is a sneaky thing to do, but I’m sure it was appreciated to get all the gifts.

Merry Christmas, hope Santa was good to everyone! For Christmas I was hoping for some likes and this seems to be the place to go to get my Christmas wish. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

There goes one! :gift_heart:

10 Likes

Pulled quite the attack force together now, but I think I can do better… The limiting factor is labor, since I’m running out of labor on my stations to support all those fleets :frowning:
Going to use station runes tomorrow to get a few thousand more labor for more ships and then I’ll go for the most destructive battle of the alpha.

9 Likes

Good night,lovelies. :heart:

9 Likes

On a happier note

It’s amazing how people can turn characters like this…

Into something as beautiful as this

In a 2007 game ( I think )

And merry christmas to all those in the Americas :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Good morning LAGLers!

9 Likes

Good morning,lovelies. :heart:

9 Likes