100m returning player

Havent played actively in over 6 years.

What i NEED:
EU TZ activity
Casual daily PvP possibilities (gatecamps, roams, drops etc).
Casual PvE possibilities (that is protected and relatively safe).

What i want:
Friendly and accomodating players that can help me get back into the game (returning after a really long hiatus).
Friendly banter
Low drama
Some sort of “meaningful” content, as in expanding/protecting our home, or destroying/invading someone we dont like.
An active discord.

What i bring:
I can fly dreads (nag and moros)
I can fly gallente carriers.
Amarr, gallente and minmatar cruiser - bs sized. (recons, hacs etc)
I have an omega indy alt that can work as a scout. Working towards JFs and carriers atm.
Im a fast learner and i dont get offended when people point out my misstakes, rather i prefer it.

Even though i can fly dreads and carriers, i cannot afford to fly (loose) one atm.

Im currently training for the new ships that wasent around back when i last played (trig ships and tactical destroyers).

1 Like

Misfits Alliance meets friendly, and adorable, category. We have some members within UK. We could use your expertise for we are just laying foundations of EMPIRE.

note that PVP outside empire (in nullsec or wormholes) has no effect on security status

Running With Wolves [.PACK] Triumvirate. [TRI]

What We Offer:
-PvP Mindset
-Daily PvP Content
-Capital Use/Escalations
-Endless ISK Printing [Mining/Ratting]
-Alliance Wide SRP

Requirements:
-1st account Sub-Caps [Loki/Nightmare/HAC’s]
-2nd account [Sabre/Boosher/FAX/Dread/] *More the better
-ESI Check on ALL accounts

zkillboard: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98569969/
Want to join or find out more information. Jump on our discord http://discord.gg/Gk79xWU

Hey Norsk.

We might be a fit for you. We are a c3/ns wormholr corp. We have a fleet going out shortly where we might be able to get you in if you want.

Hi! Please consider joining ICON Libertas. You can play the way you want to – and try lots of things. We have a lot of moon to mine free and a buyback program if you want to sell right away. Also good ratting, PI, exploration and a good and activity community. We offer PvP opportunities and training of you would like. Active Discord and coms. We are part of Lord of Worlds alliance, living in Perrigan Falls (null sec).

Please contact me in Discord at Arrowspeeed#7117 (three 3’s in Arrowspeeed) if you would like to talk further. Or join ICON_Public

I hope to talk with you soon!

Arrow

Check us out. Tons of PvP content, EU does plenty of roaming and evictions.

Hey there if you want to come learn the lowsec PvP pirate life come hit us up in game using the channel in the ad below or mail me in game

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Member of The Initiative alliance based in the Fountain regions

Why us

★ No drama
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Frequent fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home regions

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance and Corp Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ EU Timezone

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Check us out friend

Check us out!

I have updated the thread as ive started looking again. I joined a corporation/alliance that is primarily US tz.

Our corporation is primarily ustz and autz but our eu is growing very fast. Our alliance is also primarily eutz so there is plenty of content to be had.

Come and have a chat, we might be the right fit for you.

We are EUTZ and USTZ. Very friendly atmosphere, if you want to learn more you can drop by our in game channel link in that post or join us on disord if you just want to chat. You are welcome to hang around even if you aren’t interested, we have public channels and have lots of friends that hang around to just shoot the breeze. I hope to hear from you soon

Hey maybe want to join us we have some Norsk in us :wink:

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

Hey man,

I think we should tick most your boxes. Have a look:

Hello,

man, this is the way to go :Cloaked Goof : Null-Sec Corp Continuing Recruitment!

ye. join us. we have frigates :smiley: iterons and ventures.

check us out.

Best regards,
wicked zombie

If you like to kill supers/roqs on a daily basis and have a very limited blue list then please make sure to check us out. https://discord.gg/fpF52bB. We might be a good option for you.

Good post btw m8, its very clear and well preseted.

cheers
/prim

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.