100mill+ SP pilot returning after 3 years looking for a WH corp

Hey,

I am a returning player who has played on and off since 2008. I have several chars and accounts but am only really looking for a home for my main. I haven’t played for 3 ish years due to school but that’s done with now so I was looking to get back into it.

The char in question is a 105 million SP char.
Highlights are:

• most logi skills at 5
  • tech 2 siege and triage
  • gal carrier 5

tons more to, as far as actual skill playing the game I’m probably gonna be pretty rusty and appreciate any help and am more than willing to learn.

I also have a research focused toon and a production focused toon.

Let me know would love to get back into it and start blowin some stuff up.

Hey Cyrus Clarke, I am a recruiter for Universal Fleet Operations, UFO for short, we are stationed and operate out of syndicate. UFO is a PVP focused corp but also offers industry and other carebear activities. I know you were looking for a WH corp but if your interested in Null sec check us out! Below is a general description of our corp feel free to contact me in game for more information or join our recruitment discord server!

Discord: https://discord.gg/FbYagaU

UFO - Universal Fleet Operations

UFO is a Nullsec-based PvP-oriented corporation whose membership enjoys the entire range of EVE’s activities. We have been around and active since 2008. We are a home for friendly, easy-going, and mature individuals who are active and have a burning desire to kill people… in video games.
We are committed to ensuring that we as a corporation achieve our goals, short and long term, and provide a relaxed atmosphere of mutual fun and enjoyment to our membership.
UFO’s primary focus is on small gang nullsec pvp, that is tailored around roams, WH treks and gate camps, as well as occasional Corp level CTA fleets Our members include many veteran players with a high level of experience in all aspects of EVE, including solo, small-scale, and large scale PvP, as well as fleet commanding and other activities.
What we offer:
→ A mature team of players that are friendly, supportive, and knowledgeable in all aspects of EVE.
→ Help and advice for the inexperienced.
→ Active leadership and a relaxed atmosphere.
→ Opportunity to fly with experienced FCs in everything from small gang fights to medium size fleet engagements
→ Regular corporation-sponsored activities.
→Corp provided doctrine ships
→Moon Mining, Reactions, and other industrial focused services
→Free Cloning Service
→Corporate Jump Freighter Services

What we look for:
→ Active players focused and interested in PvP activities.
→ PvP experience preferred.
→ Working microphone and ability to use Discord and TS3.
→ Speak English.
→ Mature team player.
Minimum Preferable Skill Point Value is 5 Million (Exceptions Made)

Zkill Link: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/1720097622/

Interested in joining a wormhole alliance with multiple wh? If so let’s talk on comms

Cyrus Clarke,

I’d like to promise you the world, but I’m not going to blow smoke up your rear. My corp (Disonance and Co. [DI CO] ) lives in a C5 with C5 static. We do just about what ever makes sense and ISK for fun. We have very few requirements:

• Be active enough for us not to forget you
  • Be on coms
  • If there’s a fight, either get in a combat ship, be bait, or shut up
  • Don’t be pure cancer, learn to have fun, and chill.

We do industry and mining for those who don’t hate it. Rat for those that do hate mining and industry. PVP is always first, and Logi gets nice SRP so there’s incentive.

If interested please send me a message for more details.

Hey Cyrus.
We currently live in a C4 with C5/C2 statics.
Opens up a lot of PvP opportunitys for daily smallgang roams, easy logistics and beeing able to take “bigger” wh fights with some of the Highclass entities.
While we are a PvP focused corp, you’ll also find industry and PvE related opportunitys in our wh or daily chain that you can do during the off-hours.

Feel free to checkout our Recruitment ad and/or hop onto our Public Channel “Suddenly Spaceships. Public” to chat with me or any other recruiter!

Hi Cyrus,

If you’re looking for PvP in high class, come check us out:

Im sure we can find you a use for your indy toon also as we have citadels designed specifically for cap production down to component. If interested pop by our public channel “No Vacancies” to ask any questions you may have.

Best of luck!

Hey, @Cyrus_Clarke ! I just started a corp to run public PVP fleets - and we also recruit vets and newbros to set up a solid corp besides the running of pvp fleets - a bit of pve, atm still in high sec 0.5 - but also in our low sec home, too (Kheram atm).

We want to achieve critical mass of players for the corp and not only for our discord and would be happy to have more miners/indy people who help our new and old players - so perhaps this is something for you: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

We are a relaxed group and know all about RL aggro, job and kids - the corp just started out, but with public fleets and the new members there is always something to do when you have time and no pressure as we are all in the same boat - and we could really use a vet to help getting it up and running - check it out :slight_smile:

Join the discord for questions: https://discord.gg/deVNUju - hope to see you there and in space!

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

If you dare.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.