110 Mil Sp toon looking for a new home in SOV

Yes i am a 110 mil sp toon looking for a sov and god please no dronelands. Can do just about anything in eve. Will have 2 alts coming with me when i get back on my feet.

Hey mate, I have sent you a piece of mail in-game. Good luck on your search. o7

Come have a look: laid back corp offering all aspects of Null life.

If your interested is the best sov space ever. Come give ADFU a try. We live in Delve with the Imperium. Everything you could ever want in So is available to you. We are Eu/us to active. Plenty of opportunities to make isk from ratting to industry. Pvp rich also.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/sinister-eutz-pvp-0-0/ we liberate sov

Greetings Xtream Enderas

Pandemic Lizards is a proud member of Triumvirate, we are a corporation that likes to get involved in all aspects that EvE Online has to offer.

We are active, friendly and not afraid to take on and build up even the newest of pilots to PVP.

We have a vast amount of experience amongst our pilots, that thrive on the opportunity to help and develop new members and our corporation into something even more great than what it is.

So if you’re ambitious, not afraid to get your hands dirty, enjoy good banter and not too shy to talk on comms, then come on over to our public channel. We would love to hear from you.

Public Channel – Lizards Pub

What we look for :

18+ Years of age
CAP able
Voice comms
30+mil SP
The hunger to smash people in the face
Solid sense of humour, we love the bants

What you can expect :

Strong UK/EU time zone presence
Daily PVP roams
Solid leadership
Active members
Experience and willing to assist
Corp JF service
Sov
Weekly BLOPS fleets

Hey @Xtream_Enderas ,

Want to check out Mostly Sober? We are near drone but not with them as they currently hate our guts. We have an active group with alliance and coalition fleets running pretty much 24/7. We have plenty of action so you wont be bored looking for PVP. Want to hear more check out the standard blob below

Mostly Sober is an experienced group of pilots that has expertise in all aspects of EVE but with a focus on PVP. We are led by the outlaw himself, MrChuckNorris, One of the best/most chill FC/Alliance leads in the game. We are Alliance members of The Bastard Cartel, who specialize in quality over quantity and are currently operating in the content rich regions of Tenerifis, Catch, Curse, & Immensea Fly Safe…Fly Dangerous…Fly Sober…Well Mostly Sober

Corp Killboard

What We Offer

• Active and inviting Community/TS/Discord for engagement, questions, and asshatery
  • Experienced FC’s and Content Generating Members

• NullSec space for lucrative ratting/Ore & Ice Mining/Baiting

• Small/Medium Gang Warfare in USTZ/EUTZ

• Black Ops Fleets - BLOPS

• Alliance Fleet Ops 50+ with lots of small gang optys

• Capital Fleets

• Doctrine Ships on Contract

• Excellent Logistic Backbone

• Propaganda Competitions

What We Are Looking For:

• Players looking to Learn and Grow/Enhance their PVP experience

• Team Players - Mostly Sober is a collective effort

• Experienced Content Creating Personas

• PVP/Indy/Logistics/Capital Pilots

• 15m Skill Points

• No Alpha Clones

• Relocate and Stage in Home System

• A Carefree Attitude

• Adaptable, Willing To Train Into Fleet Doctrines

• Current/Former Military

• Dank Soundboards

Come chat in our public channel MS-Recruitment in-game to learn more and apply in game and here:

Mostly Sober Application Form

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.