127 mil SP Bittervet, Make me love Eve again

You rate nothing and will like it. Welcome back to EvE.

1 Like

Feel like joining the war front in Tenerifis? Plenty of pvp action to be had, uphill battle sometimes, but fun.

Part of Winter Coalition battling Test and defending our Sov. Won’t copy paste ya or give you the grand shpeal. Let me know if you want more information. Can join us or there are other corps recruiting within the alliance [LORDE]. Our Corp is smaller and still working on growing and getting established, so always looking for more experienced pilots to add to the team.

1 Like

Hey Dread

I sent you a ingame mail, so hope you check this accout :slight_smile:

1 Like

in game mail sent

1 Like

I think we’d be a good match for you mate. Most of our members are relatively long term players and we’re fairly chill about most stuff, we’re in Shadow Cartel at the moment so you have access to all the small/medium gang stuff we do aswell as the larger scale alliance stuff aswell, including use of BLOPS/Capitals etc.

Come chat in ‘MOTCC Public’ or mail Gian Bal

1 Like

Your not a special snowflake bec of 3 digit sp… :bear::snowflake:
You may be special bec your an edgy guy that would fit😂

:diamonds: image :diamonds:

:diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: http://mercenary.atspace.co.uk/hype/mc-hype.html :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds:

Click on the pictures
:diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: image :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds:

• Serpentis Loyalists since 2005 | RP lite
  • Nullsec Sovereignty with full infrastructure
  • Wormhole Access with infrastructure
  • Part of https://mercenarycoalition.com
  • PvP, Biochemical Industry, Gas Mining
  • Multinational Corp
  • EU/US Timezone
  • Homepage: http://corelicorp.net/
  • CE Book Page: 40, Corelum Syndicate - check it!
  • Public Channel: Coreli Core

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

1 Like

Hey mate. Contact us in game we are a smaller group but we value laughing and having fun in the game and outside. And there is the possibility to do anything from small stuff to supercap fights.

With respect Aiden

1 Like

Welcome back to Eve, I’ll send you an in game mail offer when i get on tonight. We have a place for you in our corp, if you are interested.

1 Like

I like your post and I think you might find a new love in the game with us. The Ruckus is a newly formed corp with mostly bittervets like yourself that are looking for something different. No F1 monkeys here and We are Nomadic so we go where the content is. Right now we focus in 3 areas, BLOPS, Nano and even solo PVP. Despite most of us coming from different places, many of us have become close in the last couple weeks. Funny enough many of us have fought against each other one time or another so we have a good laugh about it. I think based on your post You would be a good fit with us and we might be able to relight that spark. Hit me up on discord and we can chat more about it.

1 Like

Feel like joining the war front in Fade and Pure Blind? Lots of PVP action to be had 24/7, sometimes we get challenges like fighting outnumbered, but that’s part of the fun of it!

We’re Mecha Enterprises Fleet, and part of the Federation Uprising alliance, allied with the Imperium to fight the Northern Bloc coalition and launch offensive assaults into their sovereignty. Don’t have a copypasta on hand because I believe in talking to every single player personally, so join our Discord if you want to learn more and feel free to ask any recruiter about the alliance or corp. You can join our corp or even any other corp within the alliance, we have no problem with corp hopping, and in fact we encourage it if you feel another corp may be a better fit for you. Our corp is a little smaller but filled with highly skilled pilots and PVPers, and we’re always looking to grow, especially our capital fleet. We’re already very well established our we’ve existed for many years, and we are always looking to add more pilots to our family.

1 Like

Hey dude you seem like you would fit in well in my corp. We have a fair number of long term players and really do a little of everything. If you want some community etc, give us a look

• Chuggi
1 Like

Hey @Dread_McCook

If you’re active in the US TZ and interested in lowsec I think our corp might be a good fit for you.

We here at Filthy Peasants are a US TZ lowsec/npc 0.0 pvp corporation that lives in the Solitude region. We’ve built our corp to be a relaxed friendly atmosphere that is always RL first as we’re all working adults with lives of our own. Most of us are EVE veterans with a variety of experience but we also welcome new comers who have a passion for pvp. Our daily ops consist of roams, gatecamps, blops hunting, capital drops, and the occasional structure bash/defense.

Since we live in lowsec there is no commitment required of people to sit around for hours waiting for a sov battle to end or a structure timer to start. We usually fly around until we find something to kill and then decide what we need to engage it (usually we just engage anything and try to escalate on the fly). We also have much of the infrastructure that 0.0 alliance have such as moon mining, capital construction, and any other industry service you may need.

I’d love to chat with you in game to see if our play times and styles mesh well. Check out our links below to see what we’re all about. If you’re interested join Open Filth to have a chat with us. Good luck in your search!

1 Like

http://eve-hr.com/THECL come visit us

1 Like

you cant FORCE love but our pineapples will help you love eve, as they did me <3

JAD Industries - Brotherhood of Pilots: PvP, Indy & More Now Has Open Recruitment

Jad Industries, Part of the Infensus Alliance, has recently opened recruitment again for pilots that will want to join our Pineapple Manifest Destiny.

Our Website
https://jadindustries.net/

We are a fair large but tight knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity
Join us down in Null Sec and in our Discord for the best time you can have. We welcome all types of pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of system for all your Eve entertainment.
Some of the things we offer are PvP, Pve, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and memes.

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hard core player and fit right in.

Our Recruitment video

Any Questions Join Chat JAD Industries Public or PM Orange Lucifer

TLDR: Come Join Chat JAD Industries Public and Ask me about the Pineapple Manifest Destiny

1 Like

Hey check us out.

1 Like

We are something completely Different…
Our Thread

1 Like

Hey dude,

Strong social atmosphere and lots of expertise - have a read through our recruitment ad and if it interests you, come and have a chat on our discord :slight_smile:

o7

Chossuh

1 Like

100% PVP focused active in npc/sov null and lowsec as part of Black Legion… Mainly USTZ

1 Like

Hi,

I am also a vet and tbh players like us won’t find enjoyment in this current meta,politics and blue donuts.What we can do, is create our own content and work on things that will make us login and have some goals.Take a moment and have a look at our add, maibe theres something up there that might raise your interest.Basically, we are a tight knit reformed group of Stain region residents involved in campaign for content, setted up in a target rich environment, with a very limited blue standings list and aiming to grow, control and overwhelm the infidels arround us.If that kind of game play might be something that you are looking forward to experience, please reach out to me and we can setup a meeting.Below is our add and some contact details:

Hope to hear from you soon.

o/

1 Like

Hey there!

Look not going to do the big presentation like others have. All i’ll do is offer you the option to do some fleeting with us, and see if you enjoy our group of guys a girls, and you fit in. Pretty sure you will, but you never know! :wink:
We are a huge corp like others, though are a good group, happy to help each other out if needed(even if it means doing 26jumps to get there), also we agree family and real life comes before eve.
As corp we are focused on our roles, but know sometimes a player needs me-time, so theres no forcing of a player to do corp operations.

Anyhow if you’re interested just mail me in game, and i’ll send you a channel and discord invite.

Dewk

1 Like