128mil SP LF New Home: PvP Focused

My skills: EveSkillboard - Xuixien

I can fly a lot of stuff but have always preferred cruiser and below.

Been playing EVE Online for many years before this pilot was created. This character is my main. Have several accounts, all currently unsubbed. Very experienced in most aspects of the game except for SOV warfare and capitals.

I’m currently a graduate student with limited time. Just looking for a place where I can making a living using 1-2 characters and pew pew. Not opposed to HiSec/LowSec or anything. Done with WHs for the time being (no time), not interested in SOV.

Hello Xuixien, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null, which lends itself well to small-gang PvP and skirmishes.

Stribog Clade is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Welcome,

We are corporation of USTZ and EUTZ players looking for like minded individuals to join our laid back PVP community! Our leadership recently returned and created our start up dragging old friends and enemies alike to PVP and create content for all those involved!

We are extremely interested in returning players like ourselves.

The corporation has a plethora of experienced directors and fleet commanders who strive to take the bullcrap out of the game so the content comes easy for our members! We formed this corporation to begin a new chapter in our eve careers and we would like you to come along! We are looking for pilots who wish to center themselves around real people in real PVP settings, looking to follow us to some of the most exotic places in eve while trying to get the fix that we so happily PLEX our accounts for! If you fit our requirements and wish to help build a better pvp experience maybe you can step, Into the Ether…

ALLIANCE:

• We are part of WE FORM V0LTA, based in the Fade Region and constantly deploying to a content zone near you!
  • We have a very short list of blues and 99% of eve is neutral - we go shooting NIGHTLY.

ISK Opportunities:

• Null-sec access is available for all your pvp funding needs.
  • Moon Rentals, mining, ratting, DED, archaeology and data mining, whatever you need to fund the bloodshed.

Requirements:

• No Hard SP Requirement but must be PVP Focused
  • Dread Alt (Mandatory)
  • Useful Light Tackle Alt/Dictor/Cyno Alt (Mandatory)
  • Mumble and Discord access
  • Must join comms and have an operational microphone (non negotiable)
  • Self sufficient
  • Consistent schedule and activity as RL allows (the significant other comes first)
  • Over the age of 18
  • ESI SEAT/Auths for ALL characters
  • Screenshot of your ESI page to prove the character on each account. (Since you can’t see that like you could with API)

Additional Information:

Recruitment Process:

1. SEAT/auth upon application.
  2. ESI Screening.
  3. Mumble interview.
  4. Once all of those are done. Leadership will decide if it’s a yes or no. You might be asked to roam with us for a night to test it out.

What we offer our pilots:

• A true eve experience, we flex every SP we train.
  • Limitless PVP immersion. Black Ops, small medium and large gang fights, Roams, Capital Warfare, needlejacks, WH pvp. You need it? We got it.
  • Experienced corporation staff and leadership.
  • A stable aggressive alliance.
  • Top Tier Level FCs
  • Ship Reimbursement!

Thank you for your time!

Good evening :slight_smile:

Well, not sure exacly what type of corporation you are looking for but I’ll give you a short summery of UMAH…

• RL corp prio (We don’t see EVE as our duty, only play to enjoy)
  • Non-toxic behavior. Most of us are 35+ up to ~60 so skip the bad stuff and have a laugh instead.
  • NPC null
  • Both PVP combined with the industrial part of the game.

We keep ourself in NPC null (Syndicate), have a structure network where your industrial/pi/mining/reactions/whatever is your ISK income :wink: We get our PVP from CTA’s (both in home space and away), gate camps, smaller roams (<15 pilots).

I’ll post you our UMAH recruitment thread, if you are slightly interested, have a read and contact me, you will find me in-game channel “UMAH_PUB” or take the discord details you find in that channel and send me a msg!

Yikes, sorry not really into SOV as per my post.

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We are a PvP focused corporation which operates as a tight knit tactical combat group. Using our in-house doctrines we aim to enable our members to increase their combat capabilities whilst also providing a fun environment to play in.

We expect applicants to show similar ambitions.

SHADOW CARTEL

We are a member of Shadow Cartel alliance based in Essence region.

PVP CONTENT

We take the view that PvP can take place anywhere so place no limits on where we find content. With our extensive WH system and recon group we are able to find rich content areas throughout Eve including low sec, null sec and WH space.

SMALL TO MEDIUM FLEETS

Small to medium fleets generally are just more rewarding. You become an integral part of your fleet and actually play a part in its success to a much larger degree. This provides a greater thrill and sense of achievement.

NO EMPIRE BUILDING OR BLUE DONUT

No Mandatory fleets bashing citadels or waiting on timers ending in blueballs.
No Blob fleets with tidi where pilots are just F1 pushers.
No Being part of the blue donut where 50% of the map is blue.

WHY US

• Experienced and stable leadership
  • Tight-knit friendly community
  • Small to medium sized fleets with a variety of PvP styles
  • Great corp and alliance FCs
  • Experienced and helpful combat pilots
  • No drama

WE OFFER

• Frequent PvP fleets
  • A community focused on teamwork
  • Alliance and Corp Ship Replacement Program
  • Corp fleets including nano roams, wormhole hunting, blops and sniper camps
  • Great logistics to help you get what you want where you need it
  • FC Program

REQUIREMENTS

• Team player
  • Voice comms (Teamspeak)
  • Discord, Slack
  • EU Timezone
  • Self sufficient

KILLBOARD STATS

Yamagata Syndicate Killboard

CONTACTS

Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

gigX Approvedspace Kendarr Approved

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. I know ya said no sov, but maybe by the time we get there you’ll want to come with us :blush:. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep npc nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR. Come reign with us!

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards (500m/h) of being a Guristas…

If you are intrested to know more - convo me :slight_smile:

Hi,
We’re a small PVP corp based in Stain and active mainly during US timezone.
If you are interested this is our killboard

Pls come talk to us in game at IEEX.PUB

Regards,

Guys I’m really not interested in null.

1 Like

Sup. Send me an in game mail. Cuz what you just described is what we are. No sov. Not wH. Pvp focus.

Or waste your time reading copy paste from these null blobs. No blue donut.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.