132M Returning Player Needs Home

Hi,

I am returning from a couple of years out of the game and I would like to join a corp in nullsec with PVP and PVE opportunities.
Previously I was in rental alliances and a brief time in Frat, but I was mainly a miner. Now I would like the chance to learn PVP whilst still having the chance to mine from time to time.
I have 132m allocated SP and it would appear I have almost 10m unallocated from the time I wasn’t playing, so I should be able to catch up to and required doctrines quickly.

So much has changed in the last few years so I’m currently reading what I can on the changes, but I might need a helping hand here and there.

Please drop me a line here or a mail in-game and I will get back to you.

Thanks

u got any cap alts brother ?

Hi there m8

Welcome back

I know you like mining but if you can consider an independent pvp corp and the option of doing incursions in highsec i think we could be a good option for you m8.

If you want to hear more about us please have a look at our recruitment post below

Cheers
Prim

Any interest in WH at all?

Hi @MJS82

TDSIN is recruiting!

We live in lowsec, so we’ve an abundance of wormhole connections for pvp content! We roam, hunt through wormholes, black ops drop on people, and do medium sized fights every day in USTZ and EUTZ!

We pvp throughout the whole of New Eden as all the wormhole connections allow us to move around a lot.

We also just turned 13 years old recently, and we’ve got a lot of older players and returning ones joining. We have a casual laid back approach to things so there’s no CTAs or mandatory operations.

We have an onboarding department to help new and returning players lives a bit easier when they join and if people want it we do a fair bit of mentoring and hand holding to make sure people know the ropes as best they can.

If any of that interests you, hop into “TDSIN Recruitment” channel in game and come have a chat!

Here’s the link to our recruitment post on the forums for the whole spiel:

Hey welcome back, Come say hi, see if we have what you want

MJS82, in game mail sent, hope we hear back from you, we have a few guys just like you and we are happy to help you catch up.

Hi, We are a smaller wormhole corp that would like to talk with you when you have a second.

We are always recruiting :slight_smile:
If you feel like stopping by our discord for a chat we may be able to offer you a home :slight_smile:

We are Recruiting.Pvpers/PvE/iNDUSTRY
In Game Chanel - Cartel.pub
Discord: Imperium Cartel.
KB: Imperium Cartel. | Corporation | zKillboard

✪ We are Invidia Gloriae Comes
✪ Member of The Imperium
✪ SEAT & Auth Are Must For All Toons
✪ New Players Welcome
✪ Period Basis / Delve
✪ Free Ships/BPO/BPC To Use
✪ PVP/Industry/Ratting
✪ Team Speak/Mumble/Discord
✪ Fleets in ENG/FR/GER
Imperium Cartel. Null Sec Corp Member Of The Imperium All Types Of Players Welcome
https://evewho.com/alliance/99003995

We sound like a great fit ngl. I am the CEO of Banana-Republic. [IQ300] We do ALLOT of PVP but also require dedicated indies. Teaching as we go is what we do and we are very good! If you are interested please go to http://iq300.net/ and ask about recruitment!

MJS82,

Welcome back to the game, a few of us just returned as well, and are getting meshed back in. We are a pvp corp, but also have mining corps as well. Message me in game, or jump into our chat channel and lets see if your a fit. Spam below for info:

Hey there! If you are looking for a corp that allows you to experience all that eve has to offer look no further <3 - give us a look we make eve easy

hope i’m not to late :smiley:

We are a small corp out in scalding pass under the Valkyrie alliance. We mainly do industry with pvp on the side. Being in the alliance gives us access to moon mining/ratting space/industry structures. Fleets can range from massive all hands on deck to chill small gang roams. We tend to do some small gang roams ourselves on weekends or when we get bored.

You are very much “free” to do your own thing out here. Only requirement is to assist with CTA pings if you are able. Real life comes first always so no one will yell at you for missing one.

come join our discord to chat and see if we are fit for you REPZ

Give us a gander. FREGE is now recruiting 17yr EVE community Opens Recruitment. Be a part of EVE history. FREGE was featured in EON Magazine 1st edition - #3 by bodycollecter

.,…,

In game mail sent let talk we would love to have you and sound like you be a great fit for our corp and alliance.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.