140m sp PVP pilot

Hey,

I’m looking for a chilled PVP corp where I can log on now and again (i’m not 100% committed to eve atm) and join the odd fleet without any stresses involved or any major commitments, I just want to PVP with people other than solo.

I have plenty of PVP xp fleet and solo, mostly nullsec, i can fly most ships including triglavians and caps/dreads/supers/blops.

leave a message here or mail me in game if you have anything that can spark my interest,

Cheers.

p.s sorry forgot to mention I am in EU TZ mostly although do play other hours due to work etc.

3 Likes

i have a super fun real life first corp living in a c2-null thats laid back real life first. small gnag pvp focused real social real active. send me a mail if you wanna know more

1 Like

Hey Molun,
Omega have a “log on when you want” policy, we also have a tonne of corp and alliance ops going on.

For more info, check out the link:

1 Like

C2 wormhole Corp with static hs and c3 for easy content. Join out public channel Classy Friends and we can talk about it!

1 Like

A-NI is all about stupid fun, shitty memes and getting the most enjoyment out of EVE, all the while specializing in high-skill PVP and fighting outnumbered.

What we offer:

• Training, help, and experience for pilots of all skill levels
  • “Serious fun” small fleets
  • Highly active core members (EU/US)
  • An opportunity to grow with an expanding corporation

We might be a fit for you. Come check us out:

1 Like

Fusion Enterprises is a well-established, multi-focused corp since 2006. It has a rich alliance history but does not lose sight of its primary focus of providing access to game content for mature players, with corporate and alliance level goals for industrial and PvP characters alike. We have access to multiple 0.0 systems with excellent security status which means you can enjoy mining, PI, PVE & PVP in a low stress environment.

We offer:

• Alliance & Coalition run pvp fleets for the blood thirsty with a some corp fun in between
  • PVP for fun without the daily threats of kicking for non-participation.
  • PVP for learning and not having to feel like you need to be perfect.
  • SRP for HD ships
  • Cruisers provided for HD/ Roams
  • Fusion Enterprises is currently in the killboards top 200
1 Like

Hi,

I’ve sent you an in game mail.

Hope to hear from you.

1 Like

Bokbok @Molun_Darnus,

You should join us on discord sometime to chat about Fweddit, http://discord.fweddit.space/.

Fweddit is a member of the Free Range Chikuns alliance which is an independent poultry-loving group that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights. We operate mostly during the US and EU time zones. We’re looking for pilots to join and come blow up other people’s ships with us.

Join us in our discord so we can chat. Feel free to ping me (@Attack Penguin#0001) in Discord when you join if you want to chat. If I’m not around when you join you can ping any of the other recruiters by typing @Human Resources.

If you want to read more about Fweddit you can check out our ad on the EVE forums at Join Fweddit - Become a Space Chikun! [USTZ].

Hope to speak with you soon!

-Phoenix

1 Like

o7 o7

Fed up with large blobs, blue donuts/balls, and New Eden politics? Don’t wanna spend an hour forming for a mandatory CTA that turns out to be another structure timer? Looking for dank frags instead of dank ticks?

Mea Culpa. is a fairly young EUTZ lowsec corp formed by a few buddies who enjoy killmails and relaxed comms. We’re small gangers with absolutely no intentions of growing into a big blob or building an empire. We have a couple friends but zero blues and we’ll keep it that way.

We’re located at the edge of the southern warzone very close to Geminate, so content is at our doorstep (everybody says that but for us it’s actually true). We fly everything from T1 frigates over T2 battleships to caps. While our killboard looks usually pretty ok, we don’t really care about ISK efficiency or other metrics of eliteness. So if you want to roam your 4b Marauder, that’s more than fine. If you can and want to fly blops that’s also very welcome, especially if can contribute a hunter, too.

We recently started a Channel on Youtube, so you can check out dank image videos there.

What can we offer?

1. Explosions.
  2. A group that you can call friends and that’s small enough to recognize people on comms by voice.
  3. More explosions.
  4. Citadels with clone bays.
  5. Some moons for ISK printing.
  6. Access to a L5 agent and guidance how to utilize that for more ISK printing.

What should you bring?

1. A good and somewhat mature attitude. This is by far the most important. Eve is a game and should be fun.
  2. A strong desire to blow up (player-owned and operated) stuff. This is not a PVE corp.
  3. Ability to create your own content. We’re a small group and can’t provide free killmails around the clock.
  4. A good level of skill points. No hard requirement, but we sometimes like to fly fancy stuff.
  5. A second account with useful toons (dread, scout, covert cyno) is not required but a big plus.

If all that sounds interesting, come by our discord or join our public channel in game: Mea Culpa.

1 Like

Hi @Molun_Darnus

If you play during EU TimeZone we have what you’re looking for! Plenty of PVP and stuff to do with a RL first attitude

The Dark Vanguard - Recruiting Returners, BitterVets and people looking to learn (PVP Corp)

1 Like

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Member of The Initiative alliance based in the Fountain regions

Why us

★ No drama
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Frequent fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home regions

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance and Corp Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ Some combat experience
★ EU Timezone

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

1 Like

Hey @Molun_Darnus

If you’re interested in lowsec and npc null pvp you should definitely check out our corp Filthy Peasants.

We are a primarily lowsec pvp corp that loves nothing more than to pvp and we’re active throughout both the EU and US timezones. Check out our forum post below and if you’re interested feel free to join our channel Open Filth in game to talk to a recruiter.

1 Like

Lucky for you The Classy Gentlemans corporation is looking for pilots to join us, we are a wormhole corp living in a C2 with a C3 and HS static. At TCGC we get life comes first. As such we have structured our corp with the idea of enjoying the game as much we can WHEN we can. I went ahead and sent you a mail in the game containing more details. In the meantime take a look at our forum post for more details on what we have to offer. Hope to hear from you soon.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/the-classy-gentlemans-corporation-in-search-of-classy-people/186811

-Stay Classy and Fly Dangerously

1 Like

Bruh. Come check out Capsuleer Outfitters.
We are all over 25. Core group comes from military background. As long as you have thick skin and like to f around we are an awesome group of guys.
We have sov in Vale. Pvp fleets pretty much every night and systems to krab if you so choose.
IRL always comes first.

Check out our add and feel free too drop by out public channel or discord.

Look forward to seeing you!

1 Like

Hi all,

Thank you all awesomely for the replies, some interesting options you guys have to offer, I will have a think about what I want to do then hopefully get online over the weekend for a chat :slight_smile:

Speak soon o/

1 Like

Hey @Molun_Darnus,

We’re an active PvP low-sec corp with representation in the US and EU time zones, and we maintain a 24/7 fleet with our alliance and blues. I’d like to invite you to take a look at our main ad below to see if that sounds interesting and check out our killboard to see the time stamps and regularity of our activity. If either of these sound interesting to you, I’d like to invite ou to our Discord for a chat to see if we’re a good fit for each other.

1 Like

Great when ever you wish just come over to our discord channel and we can chat https://discord.gg/YGE9FHV

1 Like

FAYN industries

• small gangs
  • Qrf defence
  • Fc training

Corp info.

• Imperium
  • buyback
  • Big corporation
  • EU/ US timezone
  • Mumble/Discord

Your hours should be no problem

For more info Mail me ingame or join FAYN.recruits ingame channel.

Bellath
FAYN Head recruitment

1 Like

Hi @Molun_Darnus
I think you would be a great fit in FUN inc - we offer a couple of roams per week EU TZ, no drama, mature, and we are predominantly EU TZ!

1 Like

Hi Mate,
I believe you could be a good fit for our group, we fly with Triumvirate, a medium sized PVP focused group. Giving you the chance to take part in a wide variety of content, from combat deployments, to wormhole whaling. With the opportunity to join several fleets a day.

We also have some great moon ore to strip every week.

Here’s the link to our add:

Wasted Potential (Triumvirate) is Recruiting! Recruitment Center

Join ‘BOOF Public’ if you’re interested in a chat!

1 Like