160m+ Returning Oldie Scared of todays EVE!

I remember the basics, I have the skills but should probably relearn and scrub up on how to use them and put some of them to proper use. Not into constant PVP but like to dabble, prefer all the mundane stuff as long as there is someone to talk to, sick of talking to myself in space! :smiley:

Happy to use my skills for completely newbroā€™s or even to try teach them the basics (if I havenā€™t forgotten them myself)

Contact me if you think Iā€™m not beyond help!

We are a corp out in scalding pass under the Valkyrie alliance. We mainly do industry with pvp on the side. Being in the alliance gives us access to moon mining/ratting space/industry structures. Fleets can range from massive all hands on deck to chill small gang roams.

We tend to do some small gang roams ourselves on weekends or when we get bored. Our primary TZ is currently around 1800-0000 depending on everyoneā€™s work schedules.

You are very much ā€œfreeā€ to do your own thing out here. Only requirement is to assist with CTA pings if you are able. Real life comes first always so no one will yell at you for missing one.

1 Like

It will never be the same again i miss 2009 :sleepy:

2 Likes

Hey, check us out, we are a mature, drama-free Corp.

1 Like

our ceo wrote it best, check us out

1 Like

Social infrastructure would be a good fit for you. We have mature tight nit community. We like to pvp, and have fun pve isk making fleets. We are based out in low sec, and itā€™s been a supper fun area to be. We have quite a few returning play that have joined, and been loving it. Just ask them. We have great logistics to help keep us supplied and get you move in.

We have quite a few people themselves that are retired or have families and just play when they want.

Join our alliance/corp discord to see for yourself! Stay Feral

1 Like

Templar. are a corporation with a good history and primarily PVP focussed. We have good access to space to make ISk and more importantly really good access to PVP opportunities, so we have plenty of chance to have fun. We also do small corp ops.

You can find out more here:
:uk: TEMPLAR High Activity Null Sec 0.0 Corporation - Looking for Miners / PvE / PvP Immortals - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

2 Likes

Hey Krav Damar,

We can help you settle back in, please take a look and contact us for any questions:
Happy Cartel - Stain NPC - EU/US Timezone - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

1 Like

Hi mate, weā€™ll be happy to help you get back into the swing of things. We have constant PvP throughout the day but no requirement to be on it all, weā€™ve few rules and are chilling out after the war so you wonā€™t be plunged into TiDi fights or have to get a bajillion paps each month. You can chill out, make some cash, do some PvP, chat with friendly guys and gals and relax, safe in the knowledge that we realise thereā€™s a little thing called ā€˜Real lifeā€™ out there that we all have to deal with.

Learn more about us here: Eve Defence Force [Imperium]
Chat to us here: Eve Defence Force

Hopefully weā€™ll talk soon. Take care.

Eve Forum Post: https://forums.eveonline.com/t/nexus-core-pvp-pve-industry-null-sov-eu-timezone

CEO & Recruitment - Nakito Kobara (Discord: Nakito Kobara#6850)

Discord: Join our discord!

Legio Titanica is a corp living in Immensea. We are a member of Already Replaced alliance where having fun as a community matters more than zkill and skill points. I also sent you an in game mail. Join our discord for a chat and I am happy to answer any questions you may have.

Hi Krav_Damar ,

Masters of Coin is a newbie-friendly corporation focused on industry, mining, and PVE.
We belong to the alliance WE FORM BL0B. BL0B is the sister alliance to WE FORM V0LTA, one of the most feared PVP alliances in all of New Eden.

When you join our team you will have access to 34 null-sec star systems to mine, explore, rat, and fight to your heartā€™s content. Weā€™re primarily based in the region of Deklein. By using our jump bridges, youā€™ll be a stoneā€™s throw from Jita, the main trade hub.

We have regular moon mining operations, some of the best ratting space in the game, and alliance pvp fleets run by veteren fleet commanders. As part of our team, you can make boatloads of isk out in null.

Most importantly, we have many people online at all hours. Experienced pilots who can answer any questions you have, and help you grow in this game. We have an active discord filled with resources, where we share in-game knowledge and hang out.

If you are interested in joining us, please let me know.

Alternatively, here is your personal invite to our Discord where we would be happy to answer any and all of your questions.

Fly safe o7

Warm Regards,
Endapuper Minmatar

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.