160m SP Returning Bittervet seeking ISK and Explosions

Hi,

I used to play Eve a lot, then I caught Bittervet disease and didn’t play so much anymore. I’ve tried to come back a couple times over the last couple years, but got bored again and went to play outside and got a sunburn instead.

Since I’d rather not get skin cancer this year, I’d like to try this again.

I have discovered the keys to not relapsing back into Bittervet disease, they are:

1: I need an active group of cool people to play with. Not joking. If I log in at 00:00 and no one is online, or in comms, or doing ANYTHING, or saying ANYTHING, I’m likely to log right back out and find something else to do. I don’t care if it’s one other dude who’s like “Hey, grab a ship, let’s go light some people up or die trying” I’m in. I’m most likely to be active between 00:00 and 04:00, if you don’t have people looking to cause trouble in that time slot, this likely won’t work.

2: I like PVP, which means I lose ships sometimes and need to replace them. That means I need to make money. The easier it is to make money, the more time I can spend shooting at people you don’t like. I’m not really into calculus, but I think there’s a fairly simple equation in this.

3: Don’t need handouts, but logistics is kind of key if you live out of the way. I don’t have much of anything to move, but when I get there I need to buy stuff, or have it shipped in.

That’s it really. If you want to talk, you can message me in game, or reply below.

We’re mainly USTZ and active. TSSOC RECRUITING - Null sec - PVP - Indy - the works Come check us out.

Come join the Dark Side with the Sith Navy, a new military arm of our alliance with access to wh, and null space.
Contact me in game.

Hey there!
Looks like you would can find a good spot inside our corporation and alliance!
Speaking honestly, as a corporation - we are small, but only as a corporation. I started my own project and continue to work on it, my aim was to make a null sec corporation for like-minded players - RL first attitude (I am a medical student so also sometimes a bit busy with rl, also time for gf, for some basketball etc) and I can say that i achieved it. We are part of LORDE alliance - old one, our core players have been playing with each other for years. ~7 month ago they came from a break and we decided to move ourselves down in null sec. We act like a small family, there are no borders due to different corporations. We understand that our strength in good connections between each other so we always make alliance wide stuff, not only corporation one. (But we have some friendly competitions inside, like who would have more kills by the end of the month :slight_smile:)
We don’t like huge blocks as well. It is just out of our interests. Currently, we live in Tenerifis region as a part of Mistakes were Made coalition. Since we joined we have become major force in this coalition while we had somewhere 20 active members. We lead killboard by kills per month not only among other blued alliances but in a hole region. And we continue to grow up, nowadays we have more active members from both EU and US TZ. They also have their own lives but we all enjoy flying together, shooting stuff and make fun on comms while we are in-game.
We prefer to do all stuff by ourselves. There are good FCs in coalition, but our ones is greatest - from specter fleet and bombers bar. We have good indy pilots, who can build anything. I have access to lots of BPOs and make free copies for anybody in alliance/corporation who wants to start their own production. Also recently we started fun low sec roams to train newbie pilots some pvp and enjoy this game even more.
Currently we are at war with russian’s block in tenerifis, our aim is to have all region under our control. That being said, we are not a block so there are no blue donuts.
For communication we use both discord and TS3.
If you are intrested either mail me in game or you can rich me via discord - Glorfindeil#2642 (in discord i will answer pretty fast)
If you are not interested thank you for reading this long post and best of luck in both rl and eve! :slight_smile:

lol I love this post. I haven’t heard of vet mentality described this well before.

I’m also a returning vet, about the same amount of SP coincidentally and feel the exact same way.

1 Like

I was in the same boat as you and being in XMETA helped refurbish my love for EVE. We have big fleets everynight in US timezome. And smaller gang daily fleets in EU timezone.
Its faction warfare and nullsec sov fights. you get the best of both worlds. All the fun, none of the blue-balling. We have an in house shipping service for both our null and low-sec bases.
come say hi in discord

bit.ly/FEDUPDiscord

Ask for me or an XMETA recruiter.

o/

If you want a place for an alt to make some isk Iron Sails offers a home for them you can then go pvp on you main in a corp of your choosing.

We live in Oasa with 4 Private system our main system is a -0.94 so great isk to be made.
VNI makes 60mil an hour
Carrier makes 120mil an hour

plus theres sentient spawns getting you between 10-300mil each
Escalations sell for 100mil or run and get atleast 350mil

We have a great corp jf service and have sub caps on corp contract

our Public channel is “IRSA Pub”
Website https://ironsails.info
Discord https://discord.ironsails.info

Check us out: Highspeed Ammo Delivery done by KDS

No DRAMA <<<
        No Demands <<<
        Play how you want with no-one telling you what to do <<<
        Do what the F*** you like attitude <<<

Who we are:
We are a new null sec corp, based in Querious.
Weather you are a rattler, a miner, an industrialist, a pirate, a PVP hardcore this is the place for you.

Who is the alliance:
We are part of Stellae Renascitur alliance, member of QFC (Querious Fight Club) - which include most Querios alliances.
We have lots of variety in our alliance, so where ever you are from, YOU ARE WELCOMED.

Our timezone:
Most of the alliance corps are EU TZ +/- 1-3h hours.
We are actively seeking for members to cover all time zones.

Plot:
So if you want to start fresh or make a name for yourself or you just want to lay back, relax go mine and rat, you are most welcomed here.
Whether you are a new player or old, alpha or omega everybody is welcomed.
Nobody will tell you what to do.

What we offer:

Upgraded systems for mining/industry/ratting
Citadels, Engineering Complexes and Rafineryes
Null sec systems very close to low sec (Khanid) - logistics are very good
Moon mining, Ice mining, Ore mining
Rorqual / Orca / Porpoise boost all the time
Jump Freighter services
Pvp (small & big gangs) / Sov wars
Alliance supplied ships for CTAs
Good Planets for PI
Posibility to get a role in corp, if you want to get involved (Recruiter / FC and so on)
Information, expertise, training in mining / industry / pvp / pve

What we require:
< Full APIs no expire date for account you apply with
< Chill, relax, make isk

Hey! If you have a capital alt and want to use it, check us out! https://www.reddit.com/r/evejobs/comments/8ggm57/triumvirate_sanctuary_of_shadows_nullsec_pvp_rmt/

hey man you should come check us out

Hey @Mirana_Niranne ! I just started a corp to run public PVP fleets - and we also recruit vets and newbros to set up a solid corp besides the running of pvp fleets - a bit of pve, atm still in high sec 0.5 - but also in our low sec home, too (Kheram atm).

We want to achieve critical mass of players for the corp and not only for our discord and would be happy to have more miners/indy people who help our new and old players - so perhaps this is something for you: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

We are a relaxed group and know all about RL aggro, job and kids - the corp just started out, but with public fleets and the new members there is always something to do when you have time and no pressure as we are all in the same boat - and we could really use a vet to help getting it up and running - check it out :slight_smile:

Join the discord for questions: https://discord.gg/deVNUju - hope to see you there and in space!

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

Hi,

I feel we can adequately accomodate, what experience in j-space do you have, if any?

Sounds like a pretty strong match for both STK and INIT as a whole. There are a number of USTZ groups in INIT and that time frame fits about 40 % of INIT as a whole. Anyway, have a read on the posting below. If it sounds like a fit, we can chat more.

Shoot me a message in game and I can track you down for a discussion or join our public channel

All that stuff above sounds great, but “log in and find a guy who says ‘lets go blow some ■■■■ up’” is what we do. Vet as well who came back, having a blast, need more peeps like you to have a blast with. Come check us out, join the public discord, let’s talk it over. Logistics are all set, we’ve got the best backing in the entire game, and we’re on our way to the top.

Looking for skilled players to join our team

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.