170+ Mil SP pilot Looking for new home

I started EVE in 2006 and played continuously through 2016. I took a break for 5 years due to RL. Have been back a month and ready to get back to Null.

What I don’t want is endless CTA’s as I am an adult and have responsibilities in RL. I don’t want a corp that will tell me what I can and cannot do for PVP. Get pissy when I lose a ship because I decide to throw balls to the wall and go for it.

I do not mind a new corp, alliance, even a Renter corp, if there are not tons of rules. I have plenty of ISK, but still want some days to just chill and make more, and other days I can run with fleets and PVP.

I am late USTZ, play alot on weekends. I have industry alt for PI and building, that would join after a while.

If you fit the bill, have good logistics if you live out in the middle of nowhere, or a great market. Hit me up here, or with a mail ingame.

Fly Nasty

Hi there m8

to bad you are late us, we are mostly eu but you would have been a great fit. we are just what you are looking for m8 >(

we are trying hard to build up our us tz wing but its hard since we are still small in that timezone and people dont have the patience to help build it up:)

but i guess you can check us out and get an idea

cheers
prim

Come and join the best bro - we would like to speak to you :slight_smile:

We are a small corp out in scalding pass under the Valkyrie alliance. We mainly do industry with pvp on the side. Being in the alliance gives us access to moon mining/ratting space/industry structures. Fleets can range from massive all hands on deck to chill small gang roams.

We tend to do some small gang roams ourselves on weekends or when we get bored. Our primary TZ is currently around 1800-0000 depending on everyone’s work schedules.

You are very much “free” to do your own thing out here. Only requirement is to assist with CTA pings if you are able. Real life comes first always so no one will yell at you for missing one.

Hi stinky, if you’re happy with being part of Imperium, then we’re looking for new pilots. We have plenty of PvP for you to get involved with and if you want to relax and make some isk, we have opportunities for that as well. We live in Northern Fountain so not the middle of nowhere and can help you move your stuff if needed. Reach out to us via discord here: Eve Defence Force and we can have a chat about what we might offer each other.

Hey, I think we may have want you need. We are a RL first, no CTA requirement corp that puts enjoying the game first. Other than you must SEAT/NUT for background checks, we dont have any rules. That said, we have multiple CTA fleets per day that are entirely optional for good content, our own null sec space that we own but we have regular visitors to fight off and a great bunch of people from all timezones (in particular US). Check out our advert RMC is providing stray dogs, cats and half eaten bats a forever home - #48 by Clara_Precesdei

Sounds like we’d be perfect for you here

We are a community driven mining and indy Corp LF newer members. We got a ton of space and need more mature relaxed players to enjoy it.

Highsec:
We are in a pocket close to many markets and ice belts. We have Engineering structures for you to use and missions we run a a group.

Lowsec:
We have access to r64 and r32 moons to mine with very lucrative mining opportunities. We are blue to the locals and are able to mine and rat the area as well as engage in pvp.

Nullsec:
We rent our own system which allows us to stay away from wardecs and be free to do our things without any alliance obligations or rules to follow (other than those that keep everyone safe and alive). Alliance has Engineering structures with fair rates to use for advanced production.

Corp goals:
Have fun.
Expand our market presence.
Increase our indy production and capabilities.
Grow to fill up the space we have at our disposal.
Increase our mining power.
Increase our pvp capabilities.

Looking for players from inactive corps or ceos who are tired of struggling to get ppl in. We need active players who wanna make a difference come see us.

Discord The Order of Omerta
In game: The Order Recruitment

I sent you an in-game message! Enjoy!

heres our corps forum post, check us out!

Considered a new approach? its good fun and feels kinda’… “different”

The Police Force…
:sunglasses: :policeman:

Have a look…

The Envoys are a tight-knit group of PVPers, living in nullsec looking for pilots like you. I sent you an EVE mail, hoping to hear back from you.

Sent you an ingame mail good luck with your search

Looks like you have a lot offers figured that I would give you hers as well. If her corporation is social infrastructure. Our member base is older and a more mature group. If most of us have drops in real world obligations. We don’t have mandatory play times or requirements. If we just put the game how we enjoy in a fun laid back community. If we’re out in low sec do some PVE to feed our PVP habits.

If you’re interested or have more questions you can get ahold of me in game tytus Kyle or on our discord Stay Feral

Hey Dude,

If you haven’t found a corp yet check out War Eagle Fleet. We’re chilled out RL first and I lose more ships than anyone else in corp so nobody is going to complain about you having fun. We’re the largest EN corp in WinterCo, roughly 350 toons strong. Mining, Indy, PVE, and deffo PVP.

Hey there, I know your going to get a ton of messages, but I hope you give this a read. I operate a “smaller” Corp in a low sec pvp/pve alliance called stay feral. We refuse to be one of those bazillion member f1, cta sitting on a titan groups.

Our mission is to have a solid group of good people who enjoy the game. Most of us have been in game for ages and have real life to attend to. I’m a 36 year old dude with a job and two kids. Our Corp and alliance is mostly US tz with our most active in the later us tz.

We have logistics and a decent pocket of space set up if your interested. I’ll link my ad, if you like it hit me up.

We are a small corp out in scalding pass under the Valkyrie alliance. We mainly do industry with pvp on the side. Being in the alliance gives us access to moon mining/ratting space/industry structures. Fleets can range from massive all hands on deck to chill small gang roams.

We tend to do some small gang roams ourselves on weekends or when we get bored. Our primary TZ is currently around 1800-0000 depending on everyone’s work schedules.

You are very much “free” to do your own thing out here. Only requirement is to assist with CTA pings if you are able. Real life comes first always so no one will yell at you for missing one.

I’m not gonna put a wall of text. Just take a look at one of the oldest Wh corps in the game: 🔴 [HOLES] Holesale Operations [WH - PVP - EU/US]

Hi stinkyhoe,

Masters of Coin is a newbie-friendly corporation focused on industry, mining, and PVE.
We belong to the alliance WE FORM BL0B. BL0B is the sister alliance to WE FORM V0LTA, one of the most feared PVP alliances in all of New Eden.

When you join our team you will have access to 34 null-sec star systems to mine, explore, rat, and fight to your heart’s content. We’re primarily based in the region of Deklein. By using our jump bridges, you’ll be a stone’s throw from Jita, the main trade hub.

We have regular moon mining operations, some of the best ratting space in the game, and alliance pvp fleets run by veteren fleet commanders. As part of our team, you can make boatloads of isk out in null.

Most importantly, we have many people online at all hours. Experienced pilots who can answer any questions you have, and help you grow in this game. We have an active discord filled with resources, where we share in-game knowledge and hang out.

If you are interested in joining us, please let me know.

Alternatively, here is your personal invite to our Discord where we would be happy to answer any and all of your questions.

Fly safe o7

Warm Regards,
Endapuper Minmatar

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.