180mil + Looking For Corp

Hey @Quihote

I’d like to try to change your mind to come join Filthy Peasants in lowsec. We’re a lowsec/0.0 US TZ pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. We take any fights that provide good content and even regularly fight the people who posted above me (Liquor Legion and their friends) in Syndicate. We’re a casual group that is made up of people who like you are working adults with families/jobs. This means that we usually have around ~20 active people on weekends and around 10 for most weekdays.

As for pvp we do it all. We blops, cap drop, kite, brawl, kitchen sink etc. The benefits of a small group are you can do anything you want anytime you want and sometimes people will even join you in said adventures! The past two weeks we’ve had structure fights with locals from Solitude/Syndicate and in both cases came out greatly on top. While we can’t always fight toe to toe with our foes we can most definitely do something to hurt them / harass them.

If any of this interests you please convo/mail me in game or feel free to join our public channel Open Filth

Killboard: https://zkillboard.com/alliance/99000120/
Forum Post: Low Sec PvP - Filthy Peasants is recruiting