2 pilot player (56mil and 40mil SP) returning from break

I played Eve for a couple years, took a few off and now I’m back. I have two accounts. One is 56mil SP focused on combat and exploration. Maxed out scanning skills and really solid drone skills. Mostly a Gallente ship pilot currently. My other character is at 40mil SP and is more focused around trading, mining and hauling. That character has a freighter, orca, hulk, mackinaw, etc.

All in all, I am not entirely sure what I want to do, but I have been spending the last month focused partly on PVE and exploration. I have been exploring 100% in either nullsec or wormholes to learn how it all works. Most days my playing hours will be sometime between 00:00-06:00 EVE time. I don’t have a set schedule to play, but I do get on fairly often. If you have a corp that could use a pilot like me, please reach out with some info on what you do and what type of activities you do. Thanks!

Sir GranD Only

Nov '22

The Golden Dawn is an AUTZ/USTZ C2 corp intent on shooting spaceships, and shooting spaceships first.( really looking to expand our EU TZ).

We are a small group of around 20 guys, but are super active whilst making sure to be laidback. A fight is won if it is fun-positive. We don’t care if you ■■■■ up the killboard as long as you had a good fight and learnt something.

What we hope you want:
⦿ C2 with c5/ns statics, great for content along with ratting opportunity
⦿ Active and mature players
⦿ Pathfinder, discord, SEAT (guess we’re tech nerds now)
⦿ Group that ACTIVELY searches for content, rather than complaining about a lack of it
⦿ Almost zero blues
⦿ Freedom to play however you want
⦿ Laidback atmosphere with your standard EVE Australian comms
⦿ PVE only as a means to an end - funding PVP

What we want:
⦾ Omega account 20m SP+
⦾ Experienced + PVP focused
⦾ Mic and english speaking. this one is non-negotiable
⦾ AU/UStz (if you have a bunch of EU buddies, we’ll happily take you in as a group. we’re active in early/late EU, just can’t guarantee deep EU action at the moment).
⦾ Full auth - SeAt all esi scopes
⦾ You look for content, rather than shying away from it. shooters active in the next hole? that’s a reason to undock your drake, not your higgs megathron.

Check out our recruitment video here:

Come Fly Away With Us! - The Golden Dawn

Join our discord below or contact Sir GranD Only(EU) Jerry Hojbjerg (AU) or Skeat Gray (US) via in-game mail.

Discord

Join the The Golden Dawn Discord Server!

Check out the The Golden Dawn community on Discord - hang out with 104 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

zkillboard.com

The Golden Dawn | Corporation

The Golden Dawn: 4,058 ships destroyed and 1,601 ships lost.

Come speak to us friend :slight_smile:

Hello there,

If you have a big interest on PvP’ing in WH space with the goal of learning and overall having fun with no toxicity, feel free to join our discord :

• Zer Reps Given are looking for 0.0 pilots to live in our pocket of space.
  • We are a member of Pandemic Horde, the largest alliance in Eve. 24/7 fleets.
  • Corp is active, a good bunch of guys with an average age of 74.
  • well stocked Alliance trade and staging hub
  • We do all aspects of Eve and protect our home systems vehemently. We do small gang roams and can join larger Alliance fleets
  • Being able to run roaming gangs as FC would be highly desirable.
  • Great mining and industry opportunities.
  • Join REPLS Public for a chat. Sorry over 18’s only

The free mining alliance. We do it all.

Come give us a look, long time corp of great members, and we offer a little bit of everything is some great space!

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/tssoc-is-recruiting-null-sec-pvp-pve-indy-the-works/175200/236?u=cookem

o7 we’re looking to expand our current ustz core please have a read of the linked post should take 5minutes maximum and best of luck to whatever corp you choose :heart:

Hey man come check us out bro!

Howdy “:baby:t5: :facepunch:t5:

I would like to invite you to consider our corporation in addition to the other great corps that have offered before us. Based on the skill sets you mentioned, I think you might be a great fit for our group. Please read more about us through the link below and let me know what questions you have.

Thanks for checking us out!

Cordially,
MegaflareOne

Come say Hello!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.