20m SP returning newbro

Hi everyone,

I started back in August of last year and looking for a small corp to get back into EVE with. I have exp in null/low sec space and would like to head that direction again. If any of you guys out there are willing to take on a newbro shoot me an EVE mail or PM me. Thanks for taking the time to check this post out!

1 Like

1 Like

Hey!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about our EVE Online branch here.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

Hi @Ckyr6
Unsure of your primary TZ, but if EU TZ, FUN inc is recruiting!

FUN Inc. - Putting the fun back into EVE

1 Like

Dromedaworks Inc of TEST Alliance is recruiting. We’re a long standing (4+ years) TEST corporation that does everything related to sov games and actively deployes on offensive and occasional defensive campaigns.

When we are not fighting we offer full infrastructure with great isk making opportunities. Sansha rats in safety of Esoteria.

DROWI Pub in-game

1 Like

o/ Ckyr6

If you are interested in PVP, our 100+ members corp “Kill’em all. Let Bob sort’em out” is recruiting. We are a Faction Warfare corp opened to newbros. Most of the time, 10-15 people are logged in at the same time.

We are part of Ushra’Khan, one of the the oldest alliance in Eve founded in 2004. Daily life is PvP, PvP and PvP.

Faction Warfare gives good solo pvp content but each day we organise small gang roams in the warzone.

But we are also able to field cloak&guns operation and fleets when the need comes.

Fly reckless,

Full add is here :

1 Like

Hey @Ckyr6

I see you’re interested in returning to lowsec which is great! We here at Filthy Peasants are a US TZ pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. We regularly roam through lowsec and npc 0.0 to find good fights and generate content for our members.

We’re an old corp with established leadership and great FCs who work hard to make sure there is stuff to do. Solitude is also a great area for PvE as it lives up to its name of being pretty quiet at times. However, since we’re in such a central location there is always things to do and fights to be had. We also have industry and mining infrastructure setup to make loads of isk when there is nothing going on.

If any of that interests you I’d love to chat with you. You can mail or convo Arctanis in game or join our public channel Open Filth and let us know you’re interested. You can find our killboard and eve-o forum post below.

1 Like

Even though we are mainly Industry & PvE, we still offer a bit of PvP, come check us out

1 Like
1 Like

Mail sent o7

Recruiting self motivated players that are 18 years old or older. We have good all around members with all Time Zones represented. Come on out to nullsec with us.

What we offer:

Regular PvP Content
Capital PvP
Safe Sov Null for Ratting/Mining
FC Training
Corp & Alliance SRP incl. Capital Ships
Free Skillbook Program
Our Requirements:

Full API on file while a member of the Corp
Ability to use Discord and Mumble
Have a good attitude and be a team player
Have a dedicated PvP character
You must have fun and enjoy playing the game
Recruiting status: Open (Omega Only)

CEO - Ryac Sampaio
XO - Ellise Solette
Recruiters - Ruub Kers (EU), Ellise Solette (US)

Join: GLD PUBLIC

check us out

Evening.

My corps a small but growing one in the Razor Alliance and we’re looking for pilots to come PVP and have some good home space to make Isk in.

Indecision Discord - Home of the Confused

Come join our discord and have a chat with us if you have questions before joining.

https://indecision-eve.com/

Cerberus Federation [CEFED] is currently recruiting pilots for null sec shenanigans.

We are mainly seeking USTZ pilots, but all TZ are welcome to apply.

What we are looking for:

• PVPers

• Miners

• Ratters

• Hoodlums/vandals

What we offer:

• Plenty of PVP

• Dead end pocket for your isking needs

• Great planets for PI

• Moon mining

• Never ending supply of Gatorade

What we require:

• Ability to follow orders

• On comms when active (Mumble)

• Unflinching loyalty to protect the memes

• Blood of the innocent / first born child / organs (your choice)

Come on down to our pub, CEFED PUBLIC, and have a drink with us, see if we are right for you!

Hey please check our recruitment post too see if we are a good fit for you =)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.