:shuffleparrot: 250M SP Returning PVP Pilot

o/, I hope everythings going well with your search for a corporation.

Currently, yes, we are looking for new members.

The first thing you should know is that we offer a well rounded experienced corp. One who’s been around the block a few times but still has room for new members to grow and become valued honored pilots in their own right.

We go out of our way to support active pilots. The more activity we see the more we support you and it all isn’t just related to pvp support. No matter where your Isk making choices may take you we offer a means to help you maximize your profit margin.

We offer our members not only ALL of Delve to exploit but also exclusive systems where they can rat, mine ABCs or Moon Goo. Do industry to their heart’s content or roam and hunt to quench their blood thirst.

We offer not only loyalty but also brotherhood. Where members look out for one another, work and fight together until the bitter end.

And while we have a few simple rules such as “Don’t be a dick” and “Learn from your losses” Ultimately the only limitations placed on you will be the limitations you place on yourself.

Feel free to visit our in Game Public channel or simply convo me and we can have a chat in ts to answer any questions.

Zervas Aeronautics
✪ PVP/PVE/INDY
✪ Sov Alliance
✪ Laid Back Crew
✪ Active Leadership
✪ Exp FCs
✪ Null/Low Sec hunting
✪ Small/Large Gang
✪ Solo Action!
✪ Daily Fleets
✪ Free Fitted Ships
✪ SRP <–Sub Cap Plan
✪ SRP <–Capital Plan
✪ US-EU-AU TZ
✪ TS/Mumble/Jabber/Discord
PUB: The Evil Genius Bar and Grill

All the best!

Deaths Phoenix
Zervas Aeronautics

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.