Took a break from eve for about 2 years , mainly just played combat missions and industrial. Now looking for a corp in wh/null to help show me how to PvP
Apologies for the cut and paste appearance on the message below, but I find that a comprehensive background of our entity makes for a better initial discussion piece to see if you and our corp are a good fit.
Looking forward to speaking with you.
Greeting and salutations,
STK-Scientific currently has a few openings, which leads me to posting on this recruitment/job board.
Who are we?
• An experienced industrial and pvp corporation, that successfully blends the two, stretching back to nearly the very beginning.
• We have participated in every major war in the game to speak of.
• More than our fair share of firsts and seconds.
• Very cohesive, friendly group. We are seeking quality over quantity, which is why our recruiting methods, interviews, and standards are so high. Don’t let that deter you, for it might be the perfect home for you in which you end up playing with the same group of people for years.
• Inside and outside of game community, enjoying playing not only EVE but other games together when something fresh and fun comes out to play.
• Community extends to social media, discord, coms, and sometimes text shenanigans.
What do we have to offer?
• We are a member of The Initiative, arguably THE BEST entity in the game for PVP. Our alliance is a member of the Imperium coalition, a group of some 30,000 players that have proven that a lowly bunch of rifter pilots with no Skill points can grow into a large group that creates content, enjoys their time online, and has become a strong group of friends – sometimes memes too!
• Thriving pvp and pve opportunities abound.
• We have multiple ready action fleets on a daily basis along multiple fronts.
|Large Fleet Actions||Medium Fleet Actions||Small Fleet Actions||Black Ops Fleet Actions|
|150+ people||50-150 people||20-50 people||5-20 people|
|1-2 per day||2-5 per day||2-3 per day||2-3 weekly|
• Be a part of newly developing trends, fleet comps including the vaunted and feared Snatch Fleet, and come drop the hammer with us - Burn it with fire!
|Tier 1 ISK Opportunities||Tier 2 ISK Opportunities||Tier 3 ISK Opportunities||Amenities|
|Explore - Data/Relic/Combat sites||Ratting in capitals and supers||Thriving Market to seed||Maximum indexes|
|Mining in barges to rorquals||Industry - build/react/copy/sell||Moon Mining||Refineries, Engineering complexes, and a Keepstar|
• Active – always 40-50 on our voice coms and alliance even at the quietest up to several hundred for peak times.
• No matter where your assets are in game, they can be moved to our space.
What are we looking for?
• Someone that is active. That means you are playing 2-3 times a week or more. This is your primary vice.
• Someone that will be interested and active in coms and chat.
• Someone that is either knowledgeable about pvp/fleet mechanics or is willing to learn and develop.
• We don’t have room for F1 monkeys. We have some of the absolute best FCs in the game and that means that our fleets are successful through attentive pilots that are situationaly aware and can think on their feet.
• Someone that can fly doctrine ships or is willing to modify their skill plan for a 30-90 day arrangement to get into fleet doctrine ships.
• Someone willing and eager to go on fleet (both large and small) events.
• Someone that is interested (as interesting as shooting rocks can be!) in being industrious and self-sufficient.
• Crucially important: We want people that can get where to they need to be, with or without help.
• You don’t need to be a space rock shooter, but you should be capable of earning a healthy living in our space without being on a welfare program!
• We use mumble and discord.
• The Initiative is 70 % EUTZ and 30 % USTZ. We have room for both, but we are particularly interested in finding three new USTZ pilots.
Do yourself a favor, find out if this opportunity is good for you. Real talk time – it might be a great fit and it might not.
Our core of players is very protective of each other and what we have established. Because what we offer, for most people, is such a good opportunity – we are very thorough in our recruitment process. We are one of the few corporations that was able to successfully blend being heavily into industry and pvp at the same time, most groups have to choose what to be good at. We chose both. Which is why we are looking for that special fit, someone who is interested in all aspects of the game and more importantly is a really fun person and good addition to our atmosphere.
Join our forums and apply HERE.
If you are interested in finding out more join our public channel in game STK Scientific and speak with myself (IGN: Sharnhorst von Deathwish), Waking Tea, or Ceema.
TBH, learning how to PVP is prolly best done in lowsec/FW, which Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is in
Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is a PvP oriented corporation serving in the Caldari militia in faction warfare. We offer content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.
What we offer
Strong US TZ presence
FCs that will actually remember your name
An environment not dominated by obsession with kb stats
Regular roams - typically brawly armor droneboat comps
Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local
Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations
The good word of our goddess Kesha
Did I mention dank memes?
Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes
100% SRP for doctrine logi
50% SRP for doctrine DPS
What we’re looking for
Strong independent pilots (or corporations) looking for gudfights
Unwavering loyalty to Kesha
Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, Thov, or FallenDream09 in game.
If you are interested in learning how to PVP, I am from a PVP focused group of USTZ guys who live out in Catch. We are very welcoming to new players and are more than happy to show you the ropes.
Thanks for reading,
Welcome back to the game. If you are looking to get back into the swing of things at a pace that is fun and fast learning, then look at Imperium legion.
We hold SOV and are not surrounded by a big Blue donut. PVP daily, mining daily, and Ratting daily. We are not elitists, and enjoy helping others that help the alliance/corp as a whole. Hit me up in game!!!
Hey man if you’re interested in pvping and living in lowsec come check us out:
Hi Luna, check out Krypted Lite.
A good introduction back into the game, and you can progress to our PvP corporation when you’re ready.
We are a WH Training Corp/Alliance. If you get a chance, come check out who and what we are…you will not regret it!
Hope to see ya in space,
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.