280mil SP Pilot returning after multi-year hiatus LF very active corp (both pvp and isk making)

I’ve got the itch to play again after a few years off and I am looking for a very active corp with pvp fleets daily and opportunities to make isk (industry/mining/ratting/etc). I’m interested in low/null/wh space. Name was recently changed (thanks CCP…), my zkillboard is Minmatar Citizen 1374728923 | Character | zKillboard. Let me know if you have a corp you think I may fit in with. Thanks!

Hey there!

We all get that itch…

I’m a diplomat for Everything for Efficiency, a Sov Nullsec corp that specializes in mining, industry and PVP… I believe our corp would be a good match for you, we have a real life comes first approach and no mandatory schedules. Plus, we host ppl from America / EU and OCE TZ!

Our main activities include:

INDUSTRY:

• Local facilities for refining, research and production
  • Build supply chain network
  • Blueprint library (work in progress)

MINING:

• Mining boosts
  • Regular mining fleets
  • Moon mining
  • Buy back program for your raw materials (At a very profitable rate not many can offer)

We also go for small gang PvP and PvE activities.

If you are looking for PvP Fleets however:

Both our corp and our alliance host PvP fleets every single day and most days more than 2 of them so by joining our corp you will have a granted spot in the various activities the alliance offers pvp wise.

There are elite groups for blingy BS, caps and supers, all withing the same coalition, you will definitely find that there’s a good PVP background for you if that’s your thing.

Hope to hear from you!

CONTACTS:

For recruitment ask: Captain Sargen (Discord: Sargen#1266)

EveMail / Discord DM / Ingame channel: EFE-X Pub

Hit me up, would love to talk to you.

We are a small corp out in scalding pass under the Valkyrie alliance. We mainly do industry with pvp on the side. Being in the alliance gives us access to moon mining/ratting space/industry structures. Fleets can range from massive all hands on deck to chill small gang roams.

We tend to do some small gang roams ourselves on weekends or when we get bored. Our primary TZ is currently around 1800-0000 depending on everyone’s work schedules.

You are very much “free” to do your own thing out here. Only requirement is to assist with CTA pings if you are able. Real life comes first always so no one will yell at you for missing one.
join our discord and see if we are a fit for ya

Zero Frame, In game mail sent, let me know if interested.

Just a little bit about us, we are originally a corp that was founded with a bunch of EU guys together looking for something different and to do on our own, we’ve got a long past after going on our own with being in many different alliances in different coalitions throughout New Eden. We’ve got veteran EVE pilots dating from late 2003 and 2005. Recently approximately a year ago (two years now) we made the decision to change our lifestyle and after 10 years of living in null-sec, we moved into a wormhole. Currently, we stay in a C2 with nullsec and C5 statics, we are a very chill and laid back corporation where we have daily PVP going on, if you are not PVP focused/oriented then this is not the corporation for you.

For more information here’s our corp killboard: Killboard

With joining us you will have access to:
*- Wormhole space *
- Corporation SRP
- Tips and tricks from veteran EVE players
- Corporation discord for all information
- Fully functional Teamspeak 3 Server for voice communication
- Small & medium sized alliance and corp fleets on a daily basis
- Fun black opsing/hotdropping in nullsec space on carebears
- Perfect wormhole for you to set up PI
- Safe and quiet space for wormhole PVE and exploration
- We will help you move in and estbalish in your new home
- Free travel through any highsec, we use alt corporations for holding structures thus we have no wardecs

Requierments to join:
- Omega accounts only / 25 mil SP and above
- Have at least basic PvP skills when it comes to piloting
- Scanning skills or willing to learn how to scan
- Be social and active if you have time, join corp fleets when they’re up and home defense
- Real life comes first, there’s no requirement to be active

If you are interested then join our ingame channel “SLX_Enlistment” or join through our discord “SLX Discord ” and contact a recruiter that way.

Hi Come check us out mate , we may have space for you

Hey, if you need laid back atmosphere and solid amount of pvp/pve stop by for a chat.

Industrial mining and mayhem - Industrial Mining and Mayhem

Have a look at us. We’re a very laid back corp. We might a good fit.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/tssoc-is-recruiting-null-sec-pvp-pve-indy-the-works/175200/111?u=mattceza

Just a little bit about us, we are originally a corp that was founded with a bunch of EU guys together looking for something different and to do on our own, we’ve got a long past after going on our own with being in many different alliances in different coalitions throughout New Eden. We’ve got veteran EVE pilots dating from late 2003 and 2005. Recently approximately a year ago (two years now) we made the decision to change our lifestyle and after 10 years of living in null-sec, we moved into a wormhole. Currently, we stay in a C2 with nullsec and C5 statics, we are a very chill and laid back corporation where we have daily PVP going on, if you are not PVP focused/oriented then this is not the corporation for you.

For more information here’s our corp killboard: Killboard

With joining us you will have access to:
*- Wormhole space *
- Corporation SRP
- Tips and tricks from veteran EVE players
- Corporation discord for all information
- Fully functional Teamspeak 3 Server for voice communication
- Small & medium sized alliance and corp fleets on a daily basis
- Fun black opsing/hotdropping in nullsec space on carebears
- Perfect wormhole for you to set up PI
- Safe and quiet space for wormhole PVE and exploration
- We will help you move in and estbalish in your new home
- Free travel through any highsec, we use alt corporations for holding structures thus we have no wardecs

Requierments to join:
- Omega accounts only / 25 mil SP and above
- Have at least basic PvP skills when it comes to piloting
- Scanning skills or willing to learn how to scan
- Be social and active if you have time, join corp fleets when they’re up and home defense
- Real life comes first, there’s no requirement to be active

If you are interested then join our ingame channel “SLX_Enlistment” or join through our discord “SLX Discord ” and contact a recruiter that way.

Hey Zero Frame, Any luck with finding something? We sent an in game mail, we’d be happy to welcome you into our community, hope we hear back from you.

Hello welcome back, sent you a in game msg hope you have time to talk. Look foward to hear from you

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.