28mil SP Hauler/support pilot looking for corp

Hello!

I am a recently returned player (EU TZ) who is looking for a home where I can be of use.
My main activities are as of currently hauling (I have done a quite a few highsec contracts and has some lowsec experience as well, nothing in Null, but would be willing to learn. I can fly transport ships and I have gone with the Amarr line of freighters. I am currently training the skills for a JF, 25 days until completion as of writing) salvaging for mission runners, and general “support” work, I guess you can say.
My PvP experience is rather limited, but I have some experience in flying as logi in a fleet, which I enjoyed. After my JF skills are done, I am looking to branch more into PvP skills, in the hopes I will be useful in that section as well, at some point.

I am looking for a corp that has a EU timezone presence (I am not looking for a corp just for the name, I would like people to talk to) and preferably would have a need for transportation. My play time can vary a little, but I would consider myself active and I am looking for a corp that is as well.

I don’t know what more to mention here, so if I missed something you would like to know, feel free to send me message either on here or in-game.

Sincerely,

3 Likes

You should consider joining Relentless Reprisal! They are an active EUTZ corp in the Federation Uprising alliance, which is a Nullsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public recruitment Discord: FEDUP Public

Heyo o7 nice to meet you. if you are interested in joining a corp then contact me on our discord. https://discord.gg/t2Zertk if you do I will contact you there about joining the corp. our corps name is Garden of Dregs and would be happy to have you on board o7. hope to hear from you soon. when in the discord contact either me Aurelius flos, Fox Brake, Calimon or Tel Yassavi.

1 Like

Hi @Qamar_Tetzu,

Although we have our strongest presence in the US, we have activity around the clock. We have an active Discord that has all but completely replaced all need for in-game channels, so we’re able to stay connected and always have people to talk to in-corp whether we are logged in or not. Joining the Heresy is more than joining a corp – it’s joining a growing community of players from all walks of life, with interest in all of the various activities the game has to offer, and who enjoys teaching new players how to engage in these activities as well as re-integrating returning players. I’d like to invite you to check out our ad for more info and join us on Discord for a chat to see if we’re a good fit for each other. I hope you find what you’re looking for.

1 Like

Hello Qamar Tetzu,

I might have something interesting for you to look into. If you still are looking for a corporation to join.

Read throught that post and you might get a slight insight of what i am trying to sell you.

Let me know if you find it of any interest and we can then take it from there :slight_smile:

With kind regards,
Tryme Trymsson

1 Like

Hi Qamar,

Please feel free to give us a once over who knows we could be the Corp for you!

1 Like

Greetings. Noticing you are a hauler. Would you haul something for me?

1 Like

Hello @Qamar_Tetzu ,

If you haven’t decided yet, we are a super ACTIVE PVP WH Corp/Alliance. I do believe you would enjoy our gaming community and hopefully we can turn that into a more PVP focus in game. We have a few players who enjoy the arts of transporting, but that is only one aspect of the game. If you are looking for more, come see who and what we are in space…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

1 Like

Hi Qamar

Your logistics ship skills would fit in perfectly. Logistics (Support ships) is so important in PVP.
JF skills also puts you on a great path to combat capital ships as well.

If you would be interested in joining one of the oldest corporations in EVE, drop by the in-game channel “The EDF bar” or on Discord, https://discord.gg/96Bgrt

Friendly, crazy group of players.
We play to win, but real life comes first.
Vast experience to pass on to new pilots where needed.
Based in 0.0 Space with one of the larger Coalitions.
Alliance fleets daily (most days multiple times, using all manner of logistic ships)
PVP/PVE/Industry = Content and we love content.
TeamSpeak and Discord.
EU/US TZ.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.