295m sp Eastern us tz player LF small gang pvp roaming. high sec wars, faction wars , lowsec, pirate, etc

i have been on again off again for the last few months because i have been trying to find a corp with the right fit for me, before that i have had a several year break in game play. a lot has changed and im a nub again with good sp. 295m sp main with a 116m sub cap alt and a 39m hauler alt.

Not looking for anything serious im married with kids so dont have the time i once did, laid back small scale roaming if that’s even a thing still, no 0.0 don’t have the time for that. I’m USA east coast time zone so preferred active during east coast evenings, weekly Friday or Saturday pvp roams in the evening 8pm eastern or later is what im looking for. i can be on voice chats but wont talk much.

1 Like

Hi there Timme69

if you can consider null npc(venal) please make sure to read our recruitment post below.

We are part of winmatar alliance who is a independent group with just the focus in pvp and having fun

if not i hope you find what you are looking for

cheers
prim

@timme69

Have you considered NPC 0.0 we don’t have to worry about all that sov rubbish and we can get easy access to some good fights, on top of that we are an official RL first alliance where there is no desire to have anyone alarm clock for fights and or reschedule life to fight, on top of that we also have a great community who hang on comms talking rubbish to each other, Maybe check us out here

PJhustle Signature

Hi tmmie, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of both PvE and PvP content found nowhere else in New Eden.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

im still looking for a home. 1 tempting offer thus far.

also please don’t open a conversation with me unless we have talked via mail first about it.

looking for a family group of pilots, not to just be a cog in the machine. no 0.0 please i don’t have the time for that, but i am cool with a corp that is low sec or high sec that roams into 0.0 that’s no problem just not looking to live in 0.0.

Hey man - check out Hyper Pivot - We’re pretty fresh and trying to stay lean.

Proud Member of Eternal Requiem

✪ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
✪ US/EU TZ
✪ Industry ツ and PvP :skull_crossbones: oriented corp.
✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

10,000,000 SP minimum
Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc…
1 FAT eligible fleet per number of toons in corp

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more:
Rebels and Renegades

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.