33mil sp pilot returning to game to try game again usa TZ

Hello I’ve been playing eve on and off since 2009 looking for an active pvp guild that is looking for returning players. I can fly a lot of stuff only thing I can’t is amarr, but I bought the 6 month sub so I have multiple character training atm and am making a FW Amarr fig charcter. I’m US time zone and work from home so I’m online all day. I have discord kuthian#4768 or send me a mail in game to revition. Please don’t contact me telling me to message someone else. And I don’t check the forums often. Have a good one!

1 Like

[.l2p.] You’re Dead Fool is looking for you !!

We aim to be a chill, relaxed, PvP oriented Corporation flying under the Banner of the “Warped Intentions” Alliance that is part of the Legacy Coalition. We try to take every fight we can and have a “shoot first, think later” mentality. We roam around lot in every part of New Eden, forming in our Alliance Home or Jita. Usually we do Small Gang and/or Nanogang Fleets in Alliance on almost a Daily Basis. If you are into Bigger Fleets and/or Capital PvP you can Participate the Coalition and Alliance Level Fleets.

What we offer:
• Almost Daily Roams
• Coalition and Alliance Level Fleets/OPs
• Alliance Level Capital PvP
• Safe Space for Ratting and Mining
• Relaxed and tight knit Community

What we require:
• Friendly attitude
• Omega clone state
• Working Mic
• Loki trained / in training

Bonus points for:
• FAX/Dread alts
• Scouts/Dictor alts
• Logi V

If you feel we might be a good fit for you hit us up on our Discord or Meassage one of our Recruiters in game:

EU tz: Gallente Citizen 93502323
US tz: Gralek Mena / Xentriq
AU tz: 3xAWarpNinja Hilanen

Hey mate,

Thundercats welcomes returning players. Join our channel Thunderkitty if interested

Hi revition

We’re a PVP-focused small gang corp with the entire cluster (except PL, who you can eventually join if you fly with us) set neutral. We’ve got a few returning players that are looking to (re-)learn, be active in space and get the most out of their Eve time. Come join our public discord if you want to know more: https://discord.gg/vTkwUjU

Hey come check Mcav out and see if we are a good fit for you.

Hey @revition

Would you be interested in living in lowsec?

We here at Filthy Peasants are lowsec/0.0 US TZ pvp corp that lives in lowsec Solitude. We’re a casual bunch as we’re all working adults yet we have great activity throughout US TZ prime time with aprox 10 on during the weekdays and around 20 on during the weekends or on big ops.

We’re a low drama group comprised of veterans and new players who are just looking for a good time. While our focus is in pvp we also experiment with other content when available such as the pirate FOB/Sotiyos, WHs, and now playing around with Abyssal Space. Solitude is a somewhat quiet region but we’re well positioned to engage other groups of similar/larger size in Syndicate/Placid/Genesis/Aridia which are areas we roam daily.

I’ll save the rest of my pitch for the mail I’ll send you in game. If you check out our killboard and recruitment forum post you can see what we’re all about.

Killboard:

Recruitment Post:

Hey there

Thanks for the invites I’ll take a look at all the mails today and try to get back to everyone. :grinning:

If you are interested in Wormholes and are active between 00:00 and 08:00 eve time NREM is recruiting. Stop by our recruiting channel in game at NREM to get in contact. For more info our recruitment post is here.

Hey, well if you do check the forums, look us up. We may be a good fit for you :slight_smile:

Tired of being an F1 Monkey in the blob of other F1 Monkies? Come PVP With Sniggerdly’s training corp and earn your way into Pandemic Legion!

In-game public channel: Join Total Mayhem
Public Discord: https://discord.gg/vTkwUjU
Recruitment Video: https://youtu.be/55sX5L5ffXU

Cerberus Federation [CEFED] is currently recruiting pilots for null sec shenanigans.

We are mainly seeking USTZ pilots, but all TZ are welcome to apply.

What we are looking for:

• PVPers

• Miners

• Ratters

• Hoodlums/vandals

What we offer:

• Plenty of PVP

• Dead end pocket for your isking needs

• Great planets for PI

• Moon mining

• Never ending supply of Gatorade

What we require:

• Ability to follow orders

• On comms when active (Mumble)

• Unflinching loyalty to protect the memes

• Blood of the innocent / first born child / organs (your choice)

Come on down to our pub, CEFED PUBLIC, and have a drink with us, see if we are right for you!

Hey il ltry to hit you up on discord after work tomorrow but check our post in the mean time.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.