34mil sp industrialist looking for null sec

UK based 35 year old, just got into t2 production and invention. Lived in null before albeit briefly. I have also lived in wormholes.
I am looking for somewhere to make isk but also use my manufacturing skills to be able to help out a corporation or alliance. I have corp hopped quite a bit in the past and I currently am in my own corp with my alts.
Low drama is key for me as this game is fun and not a job.
I would also be willing to participate in PVP for home defence and CTA’s, but im super noobish at PVP. But i can try my best :slight_smile:
I usually play between 7pm and 11pm eve time most weekdays and much more on weekends.
If any corps are interested, please get in touch.

We have a great option for a null sec mining operation for you … a shared system model – 3 systems that you can use, shared with other renters, for a low rental price. Or you can rent a system for your own exclusive use as well if you decide to do that.

The coalition market is very close for selling things or shipping them to Jita. You can also put up your own citadel if you want to. The sharing provides protection (e.g. a standing fleet), the coalition around you will help you, and you can make lots of ISK without having to PvP unless you would like to.

See my ingame mail for more details, contact me directly or check out ICON_Public

Hey @Jacobi_Ibocaj

Why don’t you check out MMDS! We are a Null-Sec Corporation and part of Legacy Coalition.
We would be happy to help you out with whatever role you want to fulfil! We have a very friendly community ranging from new players to veterans! :slight_smile:

Feel free to send me a mail if you have any questions! Or join our public channel: MMDS

Also check out our forum post!

Hello! Please check our recruitment post:

Jacobi - we have an anchor of folks from the UK with US timezone players as well. We would love to get some new industry players in our alliance and help us build doctrine ships. Reach out in game in chat channel Awakening Ancients if you would like to get on our comms and get to know us better. We operate in NULL and will teach you how to PvP to your heart’s content!

SOLWO - Solidarity of Wolves
Hans

Hello, I am from Evian Industries, part of Evian Nation. Recently, we had to evacuate our home in Providence due to an invasion so we’ve fallen back to our high sec base but we are looking to return to null soon. We are recruiting industrialists and pvp pilots of all skill levels. We have a great, tight knit group of guys that works together and there is zero drama here. We are active in all time zones and offer 2 refineries, a research facility, and a production facility along with an extensive BPO library and a great buyback program (we buy everything). With us, you can make friends and have someone always at your back. Shoot me a mail in game if you’d like to know more and good luck with your search.

Hello Jacobi,

I think we can offer what you need. Our corp is also very mature and I think it will be a good fit.

I’d be down to have a chat if you are up for it.
Just hit me up in game if you want.

Our corp advert on the forums is here.

Fly safe o/
Fyre

Hello,
Just wanted to say hi. if you would like to check out ADFU, please send me a Eve mail. We have everything you could possibly want in Delve. You can mine build supply sell, and make isk til your heart’s content. There not much you would want that we don’t offer. Even lots of pvp opportunity.
Ty for taking the time to read.
G5

Hi Jacobi, you help us with what we need, and we’ll help you develop your PvP skills. That isn’t to suggest we’ll turn you into a hardcore PvPer (although you’d not be the first ;)), just to say that we can help each other achieve what we want. Join our public chat, The EDF Bar and we can have a talk.

Dont worry he already joined goonswarm for some “awesome” pvp

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.